20.

"We have to ask Cody for help." Zack tells YN, London, Bailey, Woody, & Marcus. "I don't think so because we can figure it out on our own." Bailey says before Marcus said. "Bailey's right, because Choni & Veronica aren't going to let him out of their sight especially Veronica." Woody added as London & YN sat there at the juice bar looking at them.

Ms. Tutweiler's classroom the next day... "Now I'm going to pick your partners, Marcus & Woody, Zack & London, YN & Cody, the rest of you look on the board." Ms. Tutweiler says as YN caught the gang's eye & she bit her lip mouthing. "Kill me now." The gang smiles before turning back around to the front of the classroom. Cody sat beside YN & said. "Hey." "Hi." YN mumbles, he noticed that & raised his brow before he said. "So, Choni & Veronica will be in my cabin, but we can still work there or go somewhere else, I don't care." Cody said looking at her before she smiled a little making him smile back.

In Cody's cabin, Choni & Veronica sat on the bed on their phones being quiet until the door opened with Cody & YN walking in. "Hey girls, we have to do a project for school, so do me a favor & be quiet ok." Cody said looking at the girls on his bed before Veronica walked to him and asked quietly. "Can I sit on your lap?" "Not right now, ok I have to do some work right now." Cody said moving hair out of her face gently before he caressed her cheek telling her to go sit back on his bed with Cheryl & Toni.

YN watched that from the corner of her eye before she looked at her phone seeing texts from the gang asking how it's going, she texted them back & said that it's ok, & that she might be leaving in a few minutes then she gets off her phone looking at Cody & his girls who are now on the bed. "Hey YN, we'll do this later I have to do something right now, I'll come find you later ok?" "Ok." Then she left with her books and closed the door behind her. "Now, you 3 wanna tell me what's going on or do I have to punish you?"

YN walked back to her cabin telling herself to just do her half of the project herself & then Cody can do the rest by himself, then she opened her door walking in closing it behind her locking it laying on her bed falling asleep.

Cody's cabin
The girls whine & whimper as Cody spanked them hard & fast. "Tell me what's going on now!!!." He growls lowly at them. Choni & Veronica look at each other before they keep whimpering & Cheryl said. "Ok, we'll tell you."

The next day at school in Ms. Tutweiler's classroom, she told them to pass up their binders. Cody looks at YN and mouths. "We have to finish our project today, so it'll be turned in early." YN looks at him before she wrote on a piece of paper putting it on his desk, Cody looks at it reading it before he wrote back passing it back to her looking at her confused thinking to himself. 'we were supposed to work on this together, so why haven't or didn't we?'