|CHAPTER TWENTY|

*STARASIA'S POV*
I've been creating this joint album with Chris for now two weeks.

It's been pretty fun, putting two creative minds together to make one big project for our fans.

Dave and I have been talking every single day, up to three times a day.

It breaks my heart that we have to be so far apart for a while with our careers in different spots.

I know everything will work out, though.

"Star? Are you okay? For the past four days, you've been coming into the studio looking sick. You sure you didn't catch the flu or something while traveling? You were everywhere for the past six months."

Chris said, checking in on me as we were in the middle of our current studio session.

I'm not sure what it is, but I've been feeling so nauseous lately.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm away from Dave or what. But, the feeling definitely does suck.

"I'm not sure. I don't think I have the flu. I —"

Before I could finish my sentence, I started puking into the trash can that was placed next to me.

Chris jumped back a bit so no vomit would get on him.

"Damn! I think you should go get that checked out, Star. As soon as possible, too."

"I will. Just let me finish this studio session with you. I'll make the appointment after I leave he —"

Before I could finish that sentence as well, I puked once more.

Chris held my hair back so I wouldn't get any vomit in it.

Suddenly, Usher walked into the studio where we were.

"You good, Star? You need to go home and get some rest, you can't be in here puking like this."

"I have no idea what's wrong with me. I've been feeling like Shit for the past four days."

"Have you gotten any tests for the flu?"

"No, I haven't. But I know for a fact that I don't have the flu. The flu doesn't feel like this."

"Have you tried... a pregnancy test?"

Usher then suggested.

Shit. I never even thought of that.

Me and Dave have been fucking around several times.

And each time, with no protection.

Fuck...

"Fuck.. no, I haven't. I haven't even thought of that."

"Well, that's definitely something you should go do at this moment. Pick one up before you go home. If you're not pregnant, then you'll seriously need to go to the hospital. Whatever it is, there's something going on that you need to get handled."

Chris said.

"How am I supposed to drive anywhere with me feeling like this and throwing up everywhere?"

"Maybe just wait a few more minutes to make sure you won't start puking again."

I can't believe I actually may be pregnant.

With Dave's child. We've only been together for about seven months.

What if this is all happening a little too fast?

"You good, Star? You don't seem that happy about possibly being pregnant."

Usher randomly said as he seen me sitting there in pure silence.

"I'm happy, trust me. It's just, what if we're moving too fast? We've only been dating for seven months. What if we feel rushed and don't even last? I love Dave, I don't wanna lose him."

"Dave clearly loves you with everything he has, Star. If he really loves you, pregnant or not, he's going to stick by your side."

I guess it's time for me to go and take a pregnancy test....