|CHAPTER TWELVE|

*STARASIA'S POV*
Dave ended up stopping by this bomb ass fast food joint before he drove us to the drive in movie theater.

And let me tell you; that had to be the best burger and fries I have ever tasted in my life.

"Aren't I the best boyfriend ever? I take you out to one of the best food joints in town, take you out to a drive in date, all before our show."

"Boyfriend? Nigga, you are NOT my boyfriend."

"I'm tryna be. And you know for a damn fact, you want me to be. So what's really the hold up? Why you keep fucking with me?"

Dave questioned me seriously, him looking at me.

He sure wasn't wrong about me wanting him to be my boyfriend...

Fuck Tory, and fuck Chris.

Fuck any nigga who wasn't Dave that continued to look my way.

I was really falling for Dave, and I couldn't help it.

"You're still dealing with your baby mama, Dave.. I told you I don't like that baby mama drama shit."

"I told you I'm breaking things off with Millie once I touch back down in New York."

"Soooo, you're telling me I have to wait a full year? You're outta your damn mind."

"Hell nah, I ain't making you wait a full year! In two weeks, is Christmas. We have a two week break until we start up the tour again. You tryna come with me back to New York?"

"So I can get dragged by your baby mama? Hell no, I'll pass. And plus, I miss my mom and the rest of my family. I haven't seen them in a month. I'm definitely spending my two weeks off in Los Angeles."

I informed Dave. Dave slowly nodded, following a small kiss on my forehead.

"I understand. Imma miss you, though."

"You're going to end things with your baby mama during those two weeks?"

"Of course I am. The only shorty I want is you. Fuck whatever Millie got going on."

"So this is who you ditching me for? Mr. Wannabe King Of New York?"

A familiar voice came from the outside of Dave's rental car.

Looking out the window, there was..

Tory?

"Tory? What the fuck are you doing here?! I thought you would've gotten the memo that we're DONE, we've BEEN done!"

"Step out the car, Star. I just wanna talk to you."

"What chu needa talk to my girl for, nigga?!"

Dave questioned Tory, looking at him from inside of the car. I rested my one of my hands on Dave's, calming him down.

Tory laughed out of shock, getting a slight bit angry.

"YOUR girl?! Nigga, you got some nerve! You have MY girl!"