|CHAPTER THIRTEEN|

*DAVE'S POV*
Millie and the kids are here?!

Why didn't Millie update me before she came?!

She knows I don't fuck with surprises!

"Star, I'm sorry. I rally didn't know she was coming tonight."

"It's fine. You don't need to explain to me."

Star pushed my hands away from her, then walking into the venue after Ali.

I sighed to myself, not believing that Millie was really here.

Before I even could consider walking inside, Shooter came outside to me.

"Yo, Millie came to surprise you with Kairi and Kobi!"

"Yeah, I know..."

"Damn, Nigga. That's ya girl, why you sound so disappointed?"

"Shooter, there's something I gotta tell you, man..."

"What is it? Why you sound so serious?"

"I know all that shit I said about Starasia before. About me not seeing the big hype and having no interest in her —"

"Nigga... you in love with Star?!"

Shooter questioned in pure shock.

Trust me, I was still somewhat in shock, too.

Never did I ever expect myself falling in love with the one person I never even had interest in before.

"Yeah..."

"So what chu gonna do about Millie?!"

"I ain't doing nothing right now. Imma wait til we go back home for Christmas, and break things off there. That's what I already discussed with Star."

"That's a terrible idea, Dave! You gon make this girl hate the holidays for the rest of her existence!"

"What else do I have to do, man?! I can't do it tonight while everyone is around!"

"You don't have to do it in front of everyone! Do that shit back at the hotel after the show. That's the best option for you. That way, you and Star can get together faster. AND you won't be ruining anyone's holidays."

Shooter patted me on my shoulders, then walking inside of the building with me.

Starasia was standing around with Cyn and Lauren and a few of her fans that got backstage passes.

What if I don't wanna wait til after the show?

What if I just wanted to get this shit done right away so it's all over?

Don't get me wrong, I'll always love Millie due to the fact that she's the mother of my two daughters.

But over this last month, I've realized that there's more females in this life besides just Millie.

Millie and I have had our long history of being together through the years. But, what good is it if we're just going to keep going back and forth?