"Was this someone a prince my child?" He father said clearly interested to see if she was with a prince or not.

"I'm 18 father I can make my own decisions and no I wasn't," Gabriella replied. She saw the looks on her parents faces and they were disappointed to know that she wasn't with a prince, she didn't want them to know the truth but they would eventually find out anyway cause she had another thing to tell them. News so big that she didn't even want to tell Killian.

"I was with Killian Jones, mother, father and I love him and I want to marry him."

Her mother looked happy but her father looked very displeased in fact he looked more angry than displeased and Gabriella knew she would get this reaction from her father.

"What? No Gabriella you can't be in love with a pirate it's unnatural, you are supposed marry a prince because you are a princess and next in line for this throne so I am not going to give you and that pirate my blessing for the marriage and you are never to see him again! Understand me!" The sultan said his face so red that it looked like a tomato.

That's when Gabriella got really mad.

"That won't be a problem father, he left after I got into the carriage home but he is coming back for me and we are going to be married no matter what you say or do because I have something that will bind me and him forever and there is nothing you can do about that father because you know why I'm pregnant father and the child is his,"

Gabriella saw the look of horror on her fathers face and the look of disappointment on her mothers face.

"So there father, you can't forbid me for seeing him because in 10 months he will come back and in that month he will find out that he is a father and we will be a family so you will have to let us marry.....for the child's sake." Gabriella finished.

"Gabriella you are going to get rid of that baby and get married to a prince and that is final! You will never see that pirate again because if he sets foot into our borders well I will have not choice but to kill him." He father said. Gabriella didn't realise she was cry until that very moment and was about to retort but then her mother cleared her throat and both their eyes landed on her.

"Sebastian darling let's not be harsh about this, this our daughter and grandchild we are discussing about not a thing, that child will be the future of the kingdom.." He mother started but her father stopped her from saying anymore.

"The future of this Kingdom will not be laid into the hands of that child because that child's father is a pirate and you know what children of pirates grow up into my dear, they grow up to be Pirates!" Her father screamed.

The sultana just shook her head and looked down toward her daughter.

"She didn't tell the pirate though my husband and calm down before you say anything else your head looks like it's about to blow up," her mother replied. Gabriella giggled at her mothers comment and her mother smiled down at her.

"My dear husband let's not think of the kingdom for one second and let's think of our daughter and our grandchild, they are they future generation of this Kingdom and you can never stop that so don't make any harsh decisions and think of something that will make you happy but also will make your daughter happy and that would be for her to not kill her baby." Her mother finished, then she walked down the stairs to her daughter and hugged her. They hugged for a couple of seconds then stood side by side and looked up at the sultan. For a couple of moments the sultan didn't speak and when he did finally decide to speak, he was already calm.

"Alright then, I'm calm my wife. Gabriella, my daughter, I have proposition for you something that will be beneficial for the both of us and this Kingdom. I will let you have that baby but you will marry a prince of my choosing and when the pirate comes back you must leave the baby at his doorstep for him to care for, it was his mistake so he must pay the consequences, that is my terms take it or leave it."