Introducing My Living Hell

Edited by cantsleepxoxo
----

Growling, snarling, the sound of gnashing of teeth. My eyes had shot open and my body trembled as my dark orbs traveled toward the sound. Yellow glowing irises stared back at me. "Allison." This person's voice was low and deadly. "Get your ass downstairs. Now."

A whimper had left my lips and my head nodded slowly. The man let out a loud curse before stomping out of my cramped room. Dust had filled the air after the door slammed shut. I may have called this space my room but really it's just the attic.

I winced at the sound of a creak from the walls. I swung my legs over the side of my bed, and then I stood up. A sigh escaped my lips as I reached for the handle of my dresser.

"Allison!" There was a shout from downstairs and I knew it was my father. A low whine slipped from my throat and I scurried out of my room. I wasn't able to change before I left, so I was stuck in shorts and a baggy shirt.

My feet took me to the one place I hated. The kitchen. "If you don't cook, omega, I'll starve you for a week." My father barked.

My wolf curled herself into a little ball inside of me. She was terrified of my father just as much as I was, but I had to take it. His beatings, the starvation, and the abuse. I had to protect my younger sister. She was only fifteen and I didn't want her to get hurt over something she had no control of.

My father had blamed my sister, Peyton, for my mother's death. My mother had died after giving birth to her. I think he blamed her solely because of the mate bond.

Every werewolf has a soulmate. Our Goddess has it written in stone meshed with magic that each wolf shall have a person who they could spend the rest of their lives with. One who cherishes the other for all eternity. They're like the other halves of ourselves. That's my only hope to get out of this place. I prayed that I'll meet my mate and they would take Peyton and I away from my father. I knew that my half brother wouldn't save us so I hoped that my mate would.

Before my mother met my father, she had been raped by a rogue. She became pregnant with a baby boy and then she met my father. He forced her to make the child grow up as a rogue. She took care of him until she became pregnant with my sister. It had been years since I saw him and I didn't think I'd ever see him again.

My head snapped to the side and a sting was coming from my cheek. That slap pulled me out of my daze real quick. My father snarled and pushed me into the counter hard enough that I felt a bruise forming from the force of it. "Get to work!"

I could feel pain spread through my body as tears welled up in my eyes. The wolf inside of me buried herself deeper in my mind.

My wolf is the reason my bruises and cuts don't heal as quickly as they should. Werewolves can heal themselves without the need for medicine, unless they have lost a gallon or more in blood. With omegas, their wolf hides away from the real world so much that omegas don't heal quickly.

My father's growl snapped me out of my haze. "You're going to starve, bitch." I could feel my stomach churn at his words. My head hung low as my feet led me toward the fridge. Lifting my hand, my fingers coiled around the handle.

Slowly, I opened the fridge and reached up to grab a package of eggs. I leaned my hand back and placed the eggs on the counter. My eyes scanned the fridge, knowing that eggs wouldn't fill up my father.

My irises landed on a package of sausages. A low grumble came from my stomach and I whimpered. I haven't eaten in a few days which is also a reason as to why I'm so weak. My father believed I was worthless and stupid because I believed my sister should be safe and she wasn't the reason our mother died.

Reaching for the package, I picked it up and pulled it out. Setting the sausages on the counter behind me, I stepped back and closed the fridge door. My stomach continued to growl as I opened the packet of sausages. The aroma of the meat filled my nostrils and the wolf inside clawed at my mind, begging for a taste.

Using all the strength that I could muster, I pushed her down and locked her in a cage. She tore at the cage, hoping I would release her but I didn't. When I snapped back to reality, I took the meat out and placed into the frying pan that had been set on the counter beforehand.

Once the meat was in the pan, I placed it on the stove, pushing the handle towards the counter. Leaning my hand over, I twisted the knob for the stove top on medium and began cooking.

It was a half an hour later when I finished up my father's meal. I waited and listened to see if he was coming to get his food. After a few minutes of silence, I thought he wasn't coming in so I quickly snatched a piece of sausage. Shoving the piece in my mouth, I chewed quickly. I hoped that my father wouldn't see but my hope was crushed at the sound of my father's growl.

The savory taste of the sausage was replaced with fear. I swallowed the food and turned to him, my head low in submission. That's when I felt a shot of pain rush through me. My body slammed against the counter as I yelped. My father continued his abuse, kicking my stomach a few times. My body went into shock, shriveling into a ball to help protect it from the assault.

Tears had rolled down my cheeks and dripped onto the floor. Soon, a puddle had formed below me with tears and blood. Someone screamed which had stopped the pain in my body. A cold shudder ran through me. My father snarled and stopped his abuse. I could hear his stumbling feet as he left the room.

I shook violently as the soft steps of a person scurried to my side. "Ally! Oh my goddess."