Ticket to Another World

NEWSLETTER : October 8, 2000

Luke Robert Hemmings, member of the band 5 Seconds of Summer is missing [again].

Luke Robert is known to carry a mysterious aura with him and this is not the first time that he has gone missing, but we are certain that this isn't just one of his spontaneous adventures, for it has been three days since he was last seen.

Fans that went to their concert last Saturday were colossally upset of the band member's absence. "We are truly and deeply sorry for the disappointment that Luke brought. Even us are very disappointed and do not know where he went," said Calum, the bassist and vocalist of the band. Even though the fans were very displeased, the band still went on with the concert and did their best to play their music without a fourth member.

Meanwhile, Luke's family has been shell-shocked. Liz, Luke's mother, said that this isn't the first time that her son had gone missing for such a long time. "I remember that one time; he was gone for two days. That was long ago, when he was still a kid," she said. She told our source that the Hemmings family is willing to give a huge reward to whoever will be able to report their son's whereabouts.

Luke Robert, where are you? Everyone is missing you already.