College Service | o n e

Hey guys! This is the first chapter! I hope you enjoy! Please vote! Dedicated to FastestGirlInTown my first voter and commenter! ILY <3

________________________________________

College Service | o n e

• • •

Maxie Foreman

I feel a single tear slide down my cheeks as I look down embarrassed, oh god.

How embarrassing am I? But can you really blame me? I just face the look-alike of the boy who rips my heart and stumps on it repeatedly until nothing left, not just once but twice, knocked me up and left me.

"Hey, I'm sorry." I hear him whisper and his figure steps forward, and before I knew I am inside his arms. The tears flooded rapidly and before I know it I am sobbing in his arms, oh god. even the smell is the same? How? Why? Is this some kind of joke that fate throws at me? Have I not suffer enough?.

Why? Am I being punished?

"Shh it's okay, I don't know about you but you're not actually the first girl who called me that name." he tries to soothe me chuckling awkwardly, his body shake as his hand rubs my back. affectionately, I can't help but feel more vulnerable in his presence.

So this is normal for him?

The resemblance is seriously uncanny.

I pull away from his embrace and brace myself heaving a deep breath and run my hand through my hair. I look at him and as expect he is looking at me sympathetically. he must think I'm pathetic, gosh.

"I feel like an idiot, and--"

"No don't feel that I completely understand, I mean it must be hard for you to see me, and I obviously remind you of someone close to you, so don!t apologize okay? are you done for the day?" He asks me to cut me off. he just cut me off, one of many characteristics of Jaden. His voice, oh his voice ... the way he tries to calm me down, who is this guy? I should stop. but damn looking at this boy is like cutting my own wrist, it hurts. I can feel my already broken heart being rip in two.

"Y-Yeah, I am a-actually," I reply shakily hiccuping. looking down at my watch. "my friend is probably waiting for me." I tell him knowing Mark is probably at the parking lot waiting for me. All I know is that I want to get away from this boy. quick,

He graces me with Jaden's oh-so-familiar smile that makes my heart constrict painfully against my rib cage, I should really stop looking at him.

"Oh that's a shame, I was wondering if we could talk about this Jaden guy over a coffee, you know, I mean I'm really getting curious," he explains scratching his neck shyly, I almost gave in. but this guy is a stranger, not to mention who looks exactly like my ex and a father of my son, so nope, no way. did I just mention that looking at him hurts?.

I shake my head in response and sigh heavily, my nerves are still shaking.

"I bet you do, you just look exactly like him, I really am sorry for lashing out on you like a crazy psycho bitch, you probably think I am, anyway I'm gonna go, uh.. nice meeting you, I guess." I blabber my voice is starting to go back to normal as my nerves, while slowly walking away. I'm really flustered.

I did not expect my first day to be like this. how humiliating and draining.

I turn my back from Jaden's look-alike although I can still feel his gaze on my back.

Oh my god indeed.

* * * *

The minute I barge inside the house I ran towards the stairs not bothering to spare both Margaret and Ausy a glance, I was silent throughout the ride home and probably worrying Mark. he keeps on asking me what's wrong but I can't find the strength to tell him.

I heard Maggie call after me but I continue with my stride taking two stairs at a time.

My heart is beating so fast in my chest and quite frankly, I have no idea why. It's so hard to grasp the thought of seeing that guy, he looks exactly like Jaden.

The joke of life.

All the emotion that I kept hidden resurfaces, all this time they never left, but I have tried my hardest to push them as far as I can and go on with my life, seems like god has a different idea.

The only thing in my mind is to see my son as if seeing him will ease all this emotion that is torturing me, he always makes me happy and forgets things. the minute I face his room I open the door and hurriedly ran to his crib,

But he wasn't there.

I started to panic and I started sobbing. I have no idea why there's a fear that is creeping inside my soul as if eating me alive. I feel like I'm going crazy. the aftermath of seeing him--or that guy who looks like him is making my head turns haywire. All emotion is all over the place. and none of them are good.

"Tyler!" I cried calling for him like a lunatic. I walk out of his room frantically and walk down the stair. I have no idea why I'm acting like this. the only thing in my mind is to see my son and I know I'll be fine.

"Ty! Where are you!?" I call as if waiting for a one-year-old to answer me. I'm completely losing my shit.

I walk down the stair and as I did I saw Maggie approaching me with a worried gaze.

"Max, what's wrong? Ty is with Amanda." She informs me, upon mentioning my baby sitters name, I practically broke down.

"Why?! I need to see him!" I scream, tears pouring down faster than Niagara Falls. Maggie eyes me worriedly.

"Max, what's wrong? You're worrying me. Tyler is okay there's nothing to freak about." she tells me holding my forearm attempting to calm me down.

I close my eye rubbing my forehead and collapse sitting down on the couch and bury my face in my hand and continue to sob.

I feel Margaret sit next to me rubbing my back.

"What's wrong tell me? Did something happen? Maxie honey?" She murmurs worriedly.

Eventually, after a while of rubbing my back, which actually made me feel a little better, I calm down, my tears subside and my breathing evened.

I look up and look at Maggie,

" I saw him. I... He said his name is Victor, b-but he looks exactly like him Mags." I confided incoherently with her, once I completely calmed down, I told Maggie everything, the story I kept inside for so long. I never did tell her everything that happened almost two years ago.

Once I'm done, she looks shell shock as expected and hugs me so tight as if trying to erase my horrible past.

I fell asleep in her arms with one thing on my mind, who the hell is the Victor guy? Something tells me I'm not gonna like him.

•••••••••

A/N: Okay, a lot of you are confuse, and i completely understand, just one thing.

The story is nowhere close to the first book. this is like a repeat of Jaden and Maxie's romance, i promise, there will be more cuddling this time, no more weird behaviors and shit. This is gonna be Cliché.

I know the first chapter is boring , but hopefully the next one is more interesting. and more of VICTOR. lol you'll find our what happened to Jaden soon :) i think this book will only consist of 20+ chapters.

Thanks for reading, please make sure you vote and comment, let me know what you think hopefully nice, it will help me write better. love ya'll!! BTW thanks so much for landing us on whats hot #199 in romance :)