However, at that very moment when the little girl saw the Goblin Commander's subtle movement, she took a big leap to the right. The Goblin Commander then instinctively followed the small human's movements, but there was a big trunk of a tree that instantly blocking its line of sight.

It was caught off guard. It did not expect that the small human would do such action. A tricky move.

[Host's Attributes are now ready and it firmly and completely integrated. Congratulations!]

Just as the expected prompt finally rang, Vrylle's eyes glisten.

Halfway through her approach toward the Goblin Commander, Phantom notified her that the Attributes she worked hard to improve were all temporarily inactive because of her being unconscious for many days. So as the body, which was the base of those Attributes, unresponsive, those Attributes stagnated and needed time to set in motion.

From the time Vrylle woken up, eight hours have passed. She did not expect that all those times, what she used were her own skills, her own strength. Vrylle never thought that Phantom's cheats all those time were not used.

So, she was capable and could last up until now without Phantom's cheats? That's quite good to know.

Smiling coldly, Vrylle could feel her body improved. The trembling and exhaustion on her body slowly disappearing.

Not wanting to waste the opportunity in front of her, Vrylle dashed out with exploding speed. She lunged from behind of the Goblin Commander, whose attention was temporarily focused on the tree she used as diversion. The dagger in her hand which infused of Aura flew, avoiding the target's rib bones and accurately stabbing it right in the heart.

"Tsk... Such crude move..."

Unfortunately, the dagger did not penetrate deeper into the Goblin Commander's heart, it only pierced a little because of how thick its skin originally was and the Aura she used wasn't enough to go deeper.

It was also her own inexperience on how to properly use Aura, infusing it with inanimate things, or any parts on her body, that caused such opportunity to slip a bit.

What fortunate was, the force of the throw was strong, causing the Goblin Commander's huge body to fall forward because of the impact.

"Urkk..."

The Goblin Commander groaned, confused on what the hell on earth happened and it was now on the ground, laid flat on its stomach. It survival instinct telling it that the current situation was no good.

"...Again!"

For Vrylle, though, it was another opportunity, so she did not dilly-dally and immediately lunged toward the Goblin Commander. Her small body pressed down on it as she pulled the dagger on its back. This time, the Aura she infused was a lot thicker that earlier.

When the Goblin Commander, who was still shock and in confused state because everything happened too suddenly, sensed the approaching dagger from behind, it instinctively struggled to get up. However, the small human on its back was surprisingly heavier that what it had expected.

"Small human... Strange... Heavy..."

Vrylle was surprised to hear that the Goblin Commander knew human language. But even she was surprised, she did not show any sign of stopping and completely showed to mercy. With her new strength, Vrylle stabbed the Goblin Commander from the back of its head.

The sound of the dagger piercing the skull gave a snapping and crisp sound, making her frown.

[Strength increased by 2]