Welcome To StoryBrooke

Fate/OUAT Crossover Story:

Farah/Reader and Regina/Reader: 

Farah POV:

Farah Dowling Stood in the middle of her office as she watched as you run from her office in tears, slamming the door behind you hard enough that it made books fall from the bookshelves onto the floor, as much as Farah loved her books, she didn't care about the books in that moment.

Because as soon as the door closed Farah legs all of sudden felt weak, collapsing under her own weight, as she was no longer able keep standing, falling to her knees as she was also unable to hold back her tears any longer, Farah finally let her tears run freely, wrapping her arms around herself in a way to comfort herself as she looked up at the door, through teary eyes "what have I done?", Farah asked herself as she continued to cry.

Reader POV:

Four Days Later:

After four long days on a camping trip with your parents, you are happy to be leaving to meet up with your friends, as much as you love your parents and normally enjoy spending time with them, only this time it felt different, maybe because I'm different, as hard because I'm trying to act like nothing is wrong, like I wasn't walking around with a broken heart, despite my best effort's mum knew there was something wrong, I guess it's some kind of mum radar or something, I am picking the last of my things into my backpack, when my mum comes to sit next to me.

"Is everything alright? Your been very quiet the last four days," mum asks me, mum knew there was something wrong and as much as I would like to talk to her about it, I'm not sure she would understand, how would I even start? "Mum, I'm in love with someone who is older then me, the person i'm in love with is a woman and that woman just happened to be my headmistress Farah Dowling," I really don't think that would be the best conversation to have with mum, I don't dare even think about what her reaction might be.

"Just school stuff," I tell mum, "I'm just looking forward to spending some time with my friends, having some fun," I tell my mum as I didn't want to worry her, beside I knew I couldn't tell her, she would never understand, she might eventually accept the fact that i love a woman, however she will never accept that woman was Farah Dowling, beside there isn't really any point in telling her, since Miss Dowling doesn't feel the same way about me, she had made that pretty clear.

"As long as you are sure, that's all it is," mum said as she reached across to stroke my hair, the way she use to when I was little, i did my best to resist the urge to lean into her side to be hugged, so that I could feel protected from the world, if only for a little while.

After packing the last of my things, mum and dad insisted on walking with me at least half of the way, I had promised to call them as soon as I get to the lake, after saying our finally goodbyes, before i finally left after about five minutes of walking i put my headphones in to listen to some music, I'm not sure how long I was walking for before I finally step out of the forest and onto a road.   

I looked both ways like always before stepping out onto the road, when i saw there were no cars, so taking out my magic map, I located the nearest gateway that would take me back to Solaria, where I'm suppose meet up with the girls at the lake house, where all of us are supposed to be spending the rest of the summer holidays, I had be walking for what felt like hours, when I finally came across a sign that said .
"welcome to StoryBrooke" looking at my map again, I couldn't locate StoryBrooke anywhere on the map, then again it was a very old map so maybe it was out of date.

That didn't make any sense to me because when Miss Dowling had given me the map, she had told me that magic maps never go out of date no matter how old they're were, I shake my head trying to get all thoughts of the older woman out of my head, I want to forget Farah Dowling for the next five and half weeks, until school started up again and even then I plan on avoiding her as much as possible, sighing to myself, I carried on walking towards the town of storybrooke, so I could try to find the gateway, as I walked into town i take out my headphones, as i want to be alert and aware of my surrounding, I had to omit it seen just like any other town, only I could feel my magic tingling telling me that something wasn't right, however the people seen happy enough on the surface, those I knew better than that, even those it liked and seemed like any other town, there was something very dark lingering over this town, I didn't want to stick around to found out what that was, so taking out my map again, I tried figuring out where the gateway might be hiding in a town that shouldn't exist.

"You look lost," a woman voice said from behind me, making me turn around.

To Be Continued:

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter and like the changes i made for those of you who read it on my old Instagram page before it got hacked.