3|•〃Let's promise to meet again•〃

Start from the beginning

[ Note - I have attached images for you to understand their reactions/expressions better ]

As others didn't know about their first encounter , Suho decided to annoy her secretly without anyone knowing so she won't feel affronted infront of everyone

~ Nayeon's POV -

Woah, how dare he mock me like this? Only if I wasn't trying to calm myself, he would have been dead by now! I wish if I could choke this bastard ! Begging to God , she asked

Woah, how dare he mock me like this? Only if I wasn't trying to calm myself, he would have been dead by now! I wish if I could choke this bastard ! Begging to God , she asked . "Can I just do it , please?" She responded herself sighing deeply. "Yes Nayeon ; only if it wasn't included it crimes ! "

I chose the wrong profession man! I am tired of following the laws and etc. Wish I could make my own rules. Then my rules would be simple - You annoy someone, they can choke you . You can't complain at all. Try changing your annoying self instead.

Snapping herself out of her dangerous thoughts , she spoke trying to calm herself. "Ohh I see!" After stealing glaces at Yeri , Yoo Jin enunciated. "Suho why don't you introduce yourself to Nayeon-ssi ? Sipping his coffee nervously, Suho responds. "Yeah sure... Umm..."

Clearing his throat before speaking ,  "Myself Ahn Suho . I am currently a freshman. I love music and I enjoy playing instruments - such as violin , guitar , piano . And I'm looking for a suitable job for myself." Said the latter .

Quaffing her coffee, she opened her mouth to make a suitably cutting retort. "Why don't you apply for dry cleaners job? You will suit this job I'm pretty sure"

Finishing her sentence she bursts into laughter. While others looked at her with their mouth open.

 While others looked at her with their mouth open

~Suho's POV-

I didn't know pretty people could be so annoying as well ?

Although she was making fun of me again , when she laughed , it was funny. I can't deny she looked cute. But I wish if I had any self respect left in me. So that I would stop having these thoughts.

After she cackled with laughter , Nayeon glanced at Yeri and then at Yoo Jin hoping they'll laugh back . Gazing at their surprised expressions she realized she caused chaos with her humor. Being done with her poor humor , she quickly tried to manage the situation. Smiling awkwardly, Nayeon verbalised in a defensive tone. "Calm down guys. Can't I even joke with my partner? Haha ?" Nayeon immediately regretted saying "partner" While Suho couldn't help but think about what she just uttered .