Faith: "Hey What's wrong?" I look at her concern.

I turn around & notice paparazzi. Ariana slouched into her seat hiding from them.

Ariana: "I should've known this would happen!! I'm such fucking idiot."

Faith: "I got this, don't worry."

Ariana: "Ba..Faith don't do something stupid!!"

Faith's thoughts: "This isn't stupid maybe the last part."

I pay for the drinks & get my receipt & I go back for Ari. I grab her by the hand & pull her with me.

Ariana: "Faith!!"

I leave a tip in the tip jar & leave out in a hurry.

Paparazzi: "Over there Ariana!!!"

Ariana: "This was your idea of don't worry!!"

Faith: "You try to come up with something last minute."

We run & lose them in the park catching our breath.

Park📍

Ariana: "Oh my God did you see the look on their faces!!" She laughs.

I just looked at her laughing & smiling, this wasn't how I wanted to start our first date.

Ariana: "I swear I'm going to end up getting in so much trouble with you." She smiles.

Faith: "Let's not the last time you had to bail me out." I chuckle nervously.

Faith's thoughts: "It wasn't the first time I was arrested." I chuckle nervously.

I shove my hand into my pocket feeling the receipt in my hand. I pull it out & it has a heart with someone's number on it. At first I thought it was for Ari but it was towards me.

Ariana: "What are you looking at?" She stops giggling.

Faith: "Our receipt, I think one the worker gave me their number." I brush it off like it's nothing.

Ariana: "Let me see that." She takes it from me. "Was it the girl waiting at our table or the guy in the back?"

I think someone is getting kinda jealous, I kinda found that really hot.

Faith: "Someone getting jealous?"

Ariana: "No I'm not, someone was hitting on my girl & I didn't know about it."

Faith: "That sounds like someone's jealous, seriously I wasn't going to do crap, I only have eyes for you."

Ariana: "I'm not jealous, when have you ever seen me get jealous."

Was that even a question? I've seen the way she got jealous & it hasn't changed a bit. I may be younger but I pay more attention than you know.

Faith: "She or he just thought I was cute." I chuckle.

Ariana: "Give me the receipt." I gave it to her. "There I'm the only person who should think you're hot." She ripped it up.

Faith: "Ya you're jealous." I chuckle & rub her head.

(Ariana pov)

Ice Skating📍

I sat down putting on my eye skates, it's been a long time since I've done something like this before.

Ariana's thoughts: "I have gone ice skating since high school, if I fall I'm blaming you Faith."

I get my skates on & look over at Faith getting her pair & I smile at her.