Just a few more minutes is what you convinced yourself. That came and went disrespectfully fast. You stood up and fished out one of his shirts you swiped while he wasn't paying attention. Catching a glimpse of yourself in the mirror, you snorted.

Headlights on. I could cut glass with these things.

Footsteps lead you to an open office door. You peeked around the doorframe to see the hero reclined in his chair, phone to his ear and fingers pinching at the bridge of his nose. "Is it that bad?" You whispered. His head popped up, his attention turning to you. He mouthed an apology, then picking up a pen and nearby notepad, scribbled something down. You took a few steps in when he turned it to you.

'Clothes why?'

"I got cold." You whispered and shrugged, watching while he wrote again.

'Anklet counts as all.'

You looked down at the chain dangling above your heel then back to him. "I thought it'd look nice next to your ear." The blonde pulled the phone arms length away from his face, struggling to whisper a demanding "Come here." while pointing at his lap. You shook your head, biting back a smile.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No." You cupped your mouth to muffle your snickering, heart jumping into your throat when he stood. Taking a step back as he took one to round the desk. "Come h-" Didn't matter what he said, you left a cloud of dust in your wake, kind of hoping you kept his fire lit with that stunt.

"Peach." Your body shook lightly, his hand wrapped around your upper arm. "Peach."

"Hm?" Your eyes peeled open while you pushed up onto your elbow.

"Hey."

"I fell asleep." You wiped your eyes.

"You did."

"Are they done screwing you? Is it my turn now?"

He hummed, pressing a kiss into your forehead. "Don't be mad at me."

"No." You immediately shook your head, turning enough to give your arms the space they needed to wrap themselves around his neck. "Noooo. They can't take you yet."

"I know, I-"

"No!" You fell back into your pillows, pulling him down with you. "Why'd you put a shirt on?" You sighed into his shoulder, feeling him try his best to remove himself gently. Shifting until he lied at your side, his head propped up by bent elbow. "I can't leave without one on."

"You seriously have to go? Like now, now?"

"Not now, now, but yes."

You puffed. "...Okay, I guess." You told him there was a bento in the fridge you hadn't eaten, he should take it in case he gets hungry. Might's hand rested on your waist, thumb running laps over the wrinkles of your shirt. "You're too good to me."

"Mm." You hummed. "Then you should stay here and love on me."

"I want to."

"We can make it quick." You suggested, raising your brows. "Absolutely not." He shook his head. "I need time."

"Toshi, hun, we're wasting it right now." The hand he held on your waist turned just a bit while he checked the time on his watch, shaking his head. "My face would still be between your thighs."

"You're gross." A snicker escaped your throat.

"You started it." His brows furrowed.

"I did not!"