Please...

<Picture of Sally Ft. Masky and Hoodie>

The tall slender creature carried Bloom through a pair of double doors that lead into a giant living room where there were a couple of people sitting on the couch. The tall slender creature looked over at the group of people in the living room. The only people that had their attention on him was two of his proxies. Follow me, the creature told them through telepathy. The two men nodded their heads and followed their leader without hesitation. They were curious though as to why their leader had a woman in his arms. The creature led the two men into a bedroom where kid toys and furniture decorated it.

A little girl heard someone walk into her room. She held onto her teddy bear while turning head to see what was happening. She saw the tall slender figure walking in with his two of his proxies behind him. Then she noticed that the creature had a woman in his arms. She stood up as the creature put the woman in her bed and walked over.

"Is she okay?" The girl asked the creature.

"At the moment, yes. Just be careful when she wakes up." The creature warned the little girl.

"What's her name?" the man with a white mask asked as she stared at the woman.

"Bloom." The creature answered.

"Is there a reason why she is here?" The masked man asked another question as he looked up at the faceless creature.

"Yes."

"Slendy?" The little girl called out the creature's nickname. He looked down at the little girl who was staring up at him.

"Yes, Sally."

"Will she become our family?"

The faceless creature was quiet and wasn't sure on how to answer her question. Sally noticed this and only nodded to tell him that she understands. She turned her attention back on the woman, who looks like is having a nightmare. As Sally watched over the woman, the two proxies followed the slender creature out of the girl's room and into his office after walking down a long hallway.

They entered the creature's office at the end of the long hallway. The creature sat down while the two proxies stood in front of his desk. The creature signaled for them to come toward him while he went on his computer. He quickly logged in. He got up from his chair.

"Find some information on Bloom Ackerman." The creature demanded.

"Bloom? The woman in Sally's room?" the masked man asked.

"Yes."

"Alright."

The masked man sat down and started to get to it. The hooded man would help out every so often with some trivial things. The tall creature stood next to his desk while his two proxies were working. The creature was thinking over the multiple possibilities with the red headed woman in Sally's room.

Sally quickly got together crayons, colored pencils, and a couple pieces of paper on her small table and started to draw the woman in her bed. Sally kept looking back and forth, trying to get the important details in her drawing. She held onto the teddy bear as she started to concentrate a little bit better as she got into a groove.

As she was nearing the end of her drawing, she heard the woman whimper in her sleep. Sally looked up at the woman and saw a tear rolling towards her hair. Sally stopped drawing and walked over. She was worried for the red head. She would feel and see that the woman in front of her was terrified and overwhelmed. She hovered her hand above the woman's arm, debating whether or not she wanted to wake her up.

Before she came to a conclusion, the woman sprung up in the bed and was in a cold sweat. She was breathing heavily. Sally watched the woman touched her face with her hands and then her torso. She sighed with relief.