Encounter

<Picture of Slenderman>

Bloom backed away from the horrific sight in front of her. She backed into the kitchen counter and stood there for only a couple of minutes before hearing sirens in the background. And they were getting closer. Bloom's anxiety increased and she started to freak out. Her body is still on fire and her eyes are still glowing orange. She wanted to stay but they might blame her for putting the house on fire and killing her parents, which is partially true and she knows but she doesn't want to go to jail. Plus, she'll burn the police station down. She doesn't want that. She doesn't want to be a runaway criminal.

She heard cars parked outside of her home and she could hear a firetruck heading toward the house. She was trembling. Once she heard footsteps coming closer to the broken front door, she turned to her right and ran for the back door. The back door leads to her backyard and the forest behind her house. Hopefully, she doesn't burn the forest down. Once she reached the backdoor, she heard men and women yelling at her to come back, telling her they were inside now. She turned her head to see there are multiple people in the house, trying to calm her down.

"Miss, please come with us. We don't want you getting hurt."

She had tears running down her face which slightly burned her. She didn't pay attention to it though, she was scared and petrified. Adrenaline was pumping through her veins and body. She couldn't feel anything hurting her at the moment. She still had her hand on the door knob to her back door, but couldn't turn it. She started to feel overwhelmed with all the emotions she was feeling. It was getting to be too much.

Her vision started to get blurry and shaking. She felt her body go limb and her eyes slowly closed as she fell on the ground. She watched the people that were trying to calm her down just moments before, running toward her. Her breathing was irregular and all she could hear was ringing before going unconscious.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

She heard muffled voices as she slowly became conscious. She opened her eyes to see that her friends from college are surrounding her. They haven't noticed that she has awakened. But they saw her move at the corner of their eyes. She sat up and her friends immediately had their attention on her. She looked around to see that she was in a hospital room. She turned her attention back to her friends who looked like they've seen a ghost.

"What happened?" Bloom asked, not being able to recall what had happened the night before.

"Your house caught on fire and...." Her friend, Braiden, started to explain.

"And what?"

"You were the only one that survived."

Upon hearing that, Bloom's memories from last night started to come back. She stared off to space as tears started to form and slowly roll down her cheeks. Her friends were worried seeing her in tears because they've never really seen her cry. Bloom buried her face into her hands.

"It's my fault." Bloom whimpered.

"No, it's not." Another friend of hers tried to comfort her.

"Yes it was"

"Bloom, it's not"

"Were you there?!' Bloom sprung up as she yelled. Her tears were still streaming down her face. Her friends were quiet. "No, you weren't, but I was."

One of her friends were about to say something but the nurse and doctor came in, shutting the friend's mouth up. Everyone but Bloom had their attention on the doctor and nurse. Some of her friends moved out of the doctor's way. The doctor and nurse checked on Bloom and asked her questions but she didn't answer or speak.