Dimensional Arc Part 7 (19) Scottstale

Depuis le début

???: Oh dear. I thought I heard something! Are you ok, my child?

Scott: Woah woah woah woah woah. Does the flower have a drug in it?! It's a talking goat!

Toriel: Don't be afraid my child. I am Toriel, caretaker of the ruins. I mean no harm I just want to help.

Scott: Look crazy goat lady. I ain't your child and I don't feel any positive vibes.

Toriel: But.... I have food and shelter!.

Scott's stomach suddenly growls.

Scott: Huh. I could use some food right about now.... Alright, I'll your little game.

Toriel: Splendid, please follow me.

Scott follows Toriel through the ruins, eventually they enter a room with a dummy.

Toriel: If you want to protect yourself in the underground. Try talking to your foe. Practice with this dummy.

Scott: O........K don't why that will help.

Scott's mind: It can help my smooth talk for Laurie though

Scott then lays next to the dummy in a sexual manner.

Scott: Hey Dummy... did you get a new haircut, because you look sexy!

The dummy.....being a dummy didn't respond.

Scott: OH AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!

Scott then shoots the dummy in its head. Technically "killing" it

Scott:

Scott was dancing as he celebrates. Toriel soon grabs him by the ear and pulls him along.

Toriel: Let's just go home now.

The scene changes to Toriel who was in her home's kitchen.

Toriel: ....... Alright just calm down Toriel... All humans are good. So... Don't worry.

Suddenly the oven dinged telling Toriel that the pie was done.

Toriel: Alright my child. The pie is done!

She looks into the living but Scott was there only a sticky note. And reads this

Toriel: Well crap

Toriel: Well crap.

The scene then cuts to Scott.

Scott: Welp. I didn't wanna do that to her. But I gotta get out here somehow.