Klamille wedding

Beginne am Anfang

His good mood evaporated, wondering anxiously "Why? Is there a problem? Are you okay?"

She replied with a wide smile "Yes, I'm totally fine.. I just want her in a matter related to our father"

He simply replied "She's in the back garden giving some self-defense lessons to the newly joined kids"

"Thank you, honey" She replied in a cheerful voice.

"No thanks between us, sweetheart.. I'm going to hung up now.. I have to join MG"

She called him before he hung up "Matthew"

A hum was his answer and she said in a steady and confident tone "I love you.. I love you with all my heart and with all my being"

He yelled in anger despite the hearts and butterflies he saw flying around him, or does he imagine that? "It's not fair to tell me this while you're not in front of me.. Appear in front of me now"

"See you when I get back from my father's visit" She replied with a happy laugh before hanging up the phone.

She closed her eyes, clearly imagining the place where her sister is.. Then she cast her spell to open her eyes to the sound of stunned gasps.. She waved her hand and said indifferently "Get used to this while you've been here"

Hope looked at her in shock.. Emma was still wearing her sleeping pajamas and her hair was still scattered from sleep, asking "Did you come straight from bed to here?"

Emma nodded, replied in a very enthusiastic voice "Yes, you and I are going somewhere together"

Hope looked at her curiously, Emma smiled as she extended her hand to Hope "Trust me"

Hope put her hand in Emma's extended hand.. Emma closed her hand around her sister's.. She also closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she muttered the words of her incantation.. Suddenly all around Hope disappeared and she found herself looking at an antique brown door.

 Suddenly all around Hope disappeared and she found herself looking at an antique brown door

 She looked at Emma, ​​who opened her eyes and sighed in relief "It's the same door"

"Which door?" Hope asked with a frantic heart.

Emma ignored Hope's question as she cast another spell "Can you inhale your natural scent?"

Hope replied in puzzling "What? What do you mean?"

"I cast a spell to hide your natural scent... can you inhale it or not?"

Hope was silent for a moment, then whispered "No, just your scent"