Unexpected miracle

In Hope's room

Klaus sat on Hope's bed with his daughter lying on his chest.. Hope smiled, looking at the little girl's features, saying lovingly "She's so beautiful"

"Just like her elder sister" Klaus replied tenderly.

Emma patted his cheek, calling for his attention, softly saying "Baby, hungry"

Hope laughed loudly, asked surprised "Baby!!!"

He replied cheerfully "She heard her mother call me this several times, And it was the first word she said.. I haven't heard from her the word Daddy or Dad since then.. My name and nickname became official that for her"

"So to her you're Baby, not Papa" Hope replied with a wide smile.

Klaus nodded with glistening eyes, Hope whispered to him "She is so catchy, Daddy"

She heard Emma whisper angrily "Hungry, baby"

Hope answered quickly "I'll go get her some food... Shall I bring you anything?"

Klaus shook his head negatively to call her as soon as she reached the door "Hope, get her peanut butter and she'll fall in love with you right away"

Hope nodded as she walked out, closing the door behind her.. To meet her friends in the school hall, she asked intently "Is everyone okay?"

Lizzie answered her with a confused question "Yes, Hope, everyone is fine.. What happened there, Hope? Your father, how did he come back from the dead? And who is the little girl with him?"

"I don't know what happened, Lizzie? I haven't asked my Dad that question yet?" Hope replied with a confused shrug.

Then she smiled a wonderful smile, saying with love she did not know how it settled in her heart with such speed "The girl's name is Emma.. And she is my younger sister"

Lizzie was about to ask her again under the watchful eye of her friends who were listening to their conversation.. But Hope hurriedly said "She's hungry.. I'll get her food first"

Hope returned to her room a few minutes later to find her father lying on his back.. Emma is sitting on his stomach, feeling his rough cheek.. She releases a loud laugh every time his cheek tickles her.. Hope laughs automatically, her sister's laughter is contagious.. Klaus' eyes go to her with a loving smile.. Hope sits next to him and asks eagerly "Can I feed her?"

"Of course" He replied quickly.

She moistened her lips and said hesitantly, her eyes filling with  the eagerness of her heart "Can I hold her?"

Smoothly he answered "Ask her"

Hope looked at the little girl who was watching her intently.. She asked gently as she put the tray of food next to her "Can I hold you, Emma?"

In response to her request, Emma jumped up, sitting on her lap.. Which made Hope laugh out loud.. Hope straightened her on her lap.. Then she fetched a piece of bread, spread some butter on it and covered it with another piece of bread.. And gave it to Emma, ​​who rejected it in displeasure "It's too big for my mouth"