Klamille wedding

Finally This the last part of last chapter.. I hope this gives you joy as it gives me.

🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬

Five years later

Emma woke up late as she slept very late yesterday.. She threw a small party for her sister and Matthew, but they were joined by MG and Lizzie.. It was several hours of fun and joy.. She told them it was a party for no reason but the fact there was a reason for it, a very important reason.

She looked at her face in the mirror.. She has reached the age of twenty-five, but her features have not changed since she was twenty years old.. Sheila created her own theory regarding the stability of her features at this age.. It is that humans' rules don't apply to Emma, as she was not born in their world.. And Emma's birth, itself broke all the rules of the supernatural world.. She was born on a day when no wizard was born.. She was born to parents who couldn't have children.. She is somehow immortal.. Immortal!! How can someone who was born in a world designed for the dead dies.. How can immortal person age forever? What will her features look like then? Although Sheila's theory seems acceptable, but Emma knows that her magic is entirely responsible for this.. She wanted her features not to look older than Hope's at all.. She wanted her and Hope to look like non-identical twin.. And her magic didn't deny her any desire before.. Indeed, her magic inhibited the growth factors in her body.

She took out from the drawer next to her bed a sheet of paper filled with drawings and Latin letters.. She checked it well to make sure she had memorized the words.. This is the reason for yesterday's celebration.. She finally completed her spell.. Two days ago she managed to complete it but she was unable to perform it immediately.. When She discovered the trans-portal spell for the first time, She performed it immediately, not caring about her safety.. She put herself in great danger then.. What if she made a mistake in performing the spell and got stuck in a different world other than her world and Hope's world.. But she did not care.. All that she cared about at that time was to meet her sister.. But now when it comes to her sister's safety, she must take good care.. She trained well and hard how to perform her spell until she mastered it and now she is ready to implement it.. She searched for her sister in the whole home to find out she was alone.. She called her but Hope didn't answer.. So she called Matthew, who answered her in a cheerful voice "Hello sweetie.. You are finally awake"

"Do you know where Hope is?" She asked lively excitedly.

"Is that why you called me? I thought you'd surprise me and tell me finally that you love me" Matthew asked in a confused voice, tinged with eager banter.

She laughed as she heard his usual question during their five-year relation.. Matthew confessed his love for her early on, assuring her he was confident that his feelings for her were love and affection.. He was not bothered by her as she did not tell him those words yet.. Although he always joked with her by asking her when she would confess her love for him, but he patiently waits for her to be sure of her feelings.. This is what makes his love grow and branch out in her heart "I am unable to find her and I need to find her now"