Klamille engagement

Klaus was sitting in the compound's courtyard, paint with a pencil in his sketchbook.. On a chair a little farther, Elijah was engrossed in reading an ancient poems.. Hayley and Camille went shopping together.. As for his beloved naughty daughter, she is on a long-term visit to her sister.. Six years have passed since Emma remembered the spell which enabled her to travel between different worlds.. During these six years she worked hard with all her energy to develop the spell.. until she brought it completely under her control.. She now controls the length of time she stays with Hope.

Since she learned this control, she is almost living with her sister.. The duration of her visit to Hope is no less than a month.. Emma has found her soul mate in her elder sister.. Klaus felt a change in the air around him accompanied by the feeling of his daughter's return to his world.. He raised his head looking to his brother, who whispered in astonishment "Emma!!"

Klaus frowned in amazement. This is the shortest visit since Emma learned to control her spell.. He listened carefully, but he didn't hear any movement in the house, answering faintly "Yes, I can feel her, but she isn't at home"

Elijah licked his lips, asking "What brought her back so early?"

Klaus shook his head not knowing, asked anxiously "Did something bad happen to them?"

Elijah replied reassuring his brother "I don't think so... if it was like this, Emma would be here by now"

"I think we'll wait until she comes back" He whispered indignantly, he always hated that word called waiting.

Less than ten minutes later, his daughter came in, holding in her hands a cone of ice cream, composed of several layers of different flavors.. She licked it with pleasure and with a cheerful smile on her face.

Klaus felt a relief filled his soul, said reprimanded "Emma, ​​where have you been? You worried us!"

She approached her uncle Elijah to place a strawberry-flavored kiss on his cheek, justifying her absence "I craved ice cream, so I went to get it"

Then she went to Klaus to embrace him with her free hand.. Klaus put his hand in the middle of her back to support her position.. She shared the sofa with him as she finished eating her ice cream.. Klaus looked at her carefully, studying her features, asking "Why did you come back early?"

She simply replied "I didn't enjoy my visit so I decide to come back"

"That means you missed spending time with your father" Klaus replied, returning to his drawing.

She smiled as she looked at him out of the corner of her eyes and answered sarcastically "Not exactly, my mind was busy, so I decided to go back"