Reunion after ten years

Ten years later

Emma opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling intently.. She was lying several inches in the air above her bed, doing some exercises to make sure she was submitting her magic to her will.. She rose higher and higher until she almost touched the ceiling of her room.. Then she descended again slowly until she was suspended in the middle of the room.. She sat straight and started her daily routine... Digging through her memories with complete concentration until she reached the spell she used when she was young to visit her sister.

When she was six years old, Sheila began to teach her how to tame and control her magic.. Sheila, whom she grew up putting her in the position of her grandmother and always called her Grams.. Sheila, who, despite her strictness, but she adored and revered her.. It took her nearly six years of continuous hard training, until she took complete control of her magic.. For four years, she has been trying to remember the spell she cast once without planning.

She looked at the white board which she was adding to her all the words of the spell that flashed in her mind.. She was about to complete it.. Only one word was missing and half the spell will be completed.. Then she would fulfill her promise and visit her sister whom she is dying to see her again.. She almost reached the desired word.. When her concentration was broken by the sound of loud laughter coming from the kitchen.

She opened her eyes, exhaling in frustration, looking at the whiteboard in front of her.. It is just one word  to complete half of the spell.. One word is missing on the transported spell.. Whenever she is about to snatch it from the chaos of her memories, something interrupts her.. One day they will push her to kill.. She looked at the painting hanging next to the board.. It was a painting, her father had drawn after visiting Hope.. Where she was sitting on Hope's lap playing her favorite game at that time.. She insistently insisted on keeping it in her room, whispered grumbling at her sister's picture "They started their teen drama imagining that I don't hear them"

Evilly she narrowed her eyes as she jumped "It's time to spoil their romantic moment"

She went to the kitchen to find it in a state of complete disarray... Flour was scattered in every direction, even on their clothes and features.. Mixed with brown cocoa.. All the fruits were outside the refrigerator.. Her mother's face is striped with the cocoa sauce they prepared... And her father's finger is contaminated with the remains of the sauce.. Her father was practicing his favorite hobby on her mother's face... She tied her hand on her chest, asking sternly "What exactly is going on here?"

Then she rolls her eyes in the kitchen, shakes her head desperately.. The place is in complete chaos.. This is what happens every time her uncle Elijah takes a trip with Mama Hayley.. The house is turned upside down.. She asked with frowned eyebrows when she got her parents' attention "What is this mess?"

Camille gave her an unconcerned look, doesn't bother about her annoyance, and went back to her work of stirring the sauce until she got the consistency she wanted.. Klaus walked up to her, licking the sauce off his fingers, and said with a cheerful smile "My little chatterbox, how was your nap?"

She looked at him in disgust as he licked his fingers, whispering "Baby, that sucks"

"Look away if you don't like what I'm doing" He replied with a smirk.

"Aren't you supposed to be a good example for me?" She asked sarcastically.

Klaus replied simply "I've never been a good example for any one to be one now"