"I should head to the training area" Taehyung scratched the back of his head. "Want to watch me training?" Jungkook nodded frantically, making Taehyung chuckle. "You see, I'm about to become a warrior. In our world, warriors are the one who are in charge for food hunting, guarding and protecting our folk from any dangers. Not that they let me join any missions yet", he mumbled the last part, annoyed with the orders of his father.

The training area looked simple, it was a little arena with lots of weapons on the side. Jungkook sat down at the edge to watch him. He was so giddy, loving how Taehyung smiled at him while tying his hair into a manbun. His silver bracelet on his upper arm looked one of a true warrior, which Taehyung suited very well.

He took a spear, swinging it shortly, before facing one of the other warriors. He started to hit and defend, biceps contracting all the time, while moving around. His spear guide was smooth and fast, defending himself perfectly. Jungkook is sure he would have started to drool if there wasn't any water around him. His eyes were fixed on Taehyung's manly chest, his abs and his adventurous glint in his eye.

His technique was very patient, like a tiger waiting for the right moment to attack. And then he did, having the poor other warrior down on the ground in a split of a second, tip of the spear only inches away from his face. Jungkook jumped up and clapped in admiration, and he sure was close to fainting as Taehyung winked at him, smiling so proudly.

The other mermen who were watching, turned to Jungkook. "Aren't you a warrior yourself? What about spearing with Taehyung?" Everyone seemed to be up to that idea. "Oh, I think I need a quick break", Taehyung said, wanting to prevent Jungkook to need doing something he wasn't used to or uncomfortable.

But Jungkook just swam up to the middle of the arena, grabbing a sword and tested it in his arm. Taehyung blinked a few times, but got shoved away from the prince, making him to seat where Jungkook sat before. He pointed to another warrior, who was slightly taller than him, gesturing him to fight against him.

The other merman understood and took a similar sword, swinging it powerfully, before going into position. Jungkook attacked then, knowing that it's more difficult to slay in the water, but his movements were still precise and sharp, fast and offensive. Taehyung had a surprised but excited expression on his face as he saw how Jungkook made some somersaults in the water, confusing the opponent, attacking him from behind suddenly and having him on the ground too in an instant.

The audience was cheering loudly, while the other warrior on the ground smiled in admiration. "That was awesome!" Taehyung swam up to him. "What technique was that? Your movements were unique! Never saw a style like that!" Jungkook just scoffed and smiled shyly.

"So...wanna spear with me?" Jungkook nodded happily, having him taking a spear. The audience watched excited how the two princes were crossing spears, both being equally strong. It took a while before Taehyung managed to have Jungkook on the ground. It wasn't really fair, since Taehyung winked at him again during their fight, catching Jungkook off guard and too slow to defend himself for the next attack.

"You're dead, buddy" Taehyung smirked from above, spear tip placed close to his heart. Everyone was cheering for their sea prince, hoping that they will continue, but the fighters got up and left. Jungkook was sulky, saying that Taehyung was cheating.

The latter only laughed and swam into the dining room. He was a bit hungry after all that and Jungkook was sure too. Jin accompanied them along with the king, who sat down, still looking over a sheet of seaweed, reading .

Jungkook was munching on some salted fish, wrapped into crusty seaweed. He liked this food, amazed how it was able to still be crusty while being put under water. The kitchen of the swarm was outside of the water, like most artisanal works of the swarm, he came to know. They cooked outside of the water, but ate under the water. Mostly.