9. His apology

So yeah today at 6 PM our journey started, we all boarded the train to go to Kerala.

It was overnight journey we were all excited, from our class only I was their from girls, so I was mostly gonna be there with boys and girls from senior class.

I was sitting with Aayush, and some senior girls. We all were having so much, listening to music, eating snacks, palying dumSheraz.

At night, ma'am told us to sleep seperately, girl would be in one boggy and boys would be in another.

In morning when we wake up our mobile charging was almost low, so we decided to listen to songs from same phone.

Aayush and me started listening songs from his phone, his music choice was so different, he was listening to some english songs, while I love my bollywood music.

In this trip we were getting to know each other, also Avinash and Harun, along with other boys were present on the trip. From senior group, I met the guys I met in competition Jai and Devansh they were also there.

We had so much fun in the train. At night we reached our destination, but still we had to board a bus to get to the hotel. So in night we all were in bus and it had DJ, ma'am told us to pull the curtains and we can dance. We were enjoying the music and dancing on its beats.

Bollywood music was playing, I was enjoying myself, then I noticed some slight fight between Aayush and senior guys, I asked him about it but he dint reply, so I ignored it.

We reached the hotel late in night, tomorrow morning we have to visit a temple. We were waiting for dinner and I was roaming in lobby, I met Jai there.

Oh, insta pe pics upload kar rahi h kya?
He asked.

I said, No yaar, yaha pe roaming lag raha h, my internet is not working.

Oh I know the wifi password of this hotel, let me give it to you.

I passed my phone to him, he enetered the details.

I thanked him and went to dinner.

At dinner, I sat with Aayush and his friend Rehan. I dont like Rehan as he is so blunt and rude sometimes.

Me and Rehan went to get food, he stopped at non veg food counter, and took his food, he took too much amount.

I grabbed some paneer and roti.

Aayush was not feeling hungry, he was behaving weirdly his mood was off due to some reason.

I asked him to eat from my plate if he doesnt want to take seperately, he agreed, and we ate together.

After some time Rehan ate some of his food and threw away the rest of the food, I dint like that. After eating some food Aayush's mood was good, so I think he was just hungry.

Then he said there is a sweet halwa, lets have it.

"No, I dont like sweet much, you have it"

"Okay, then leave it"

"No No, please have it, I really dont like sweet"

"Will u eat with me?" He said with puppy eyes.

I said yes, I will have little bit.

He brought us Halwa, I took one bit and realised its too sweet for my choice, and looked at Aayush.

He was also feeling the same, but we decided to finish it anyway. We were eating and Maam came and said, 'please finish your food and dont throw it away', she looked at me sternly.

I was scared, I mumbled, "no, we werent throwing it, we are gonna finish it".

She gave us a look and went away. I dont think she likes me.

After we went to our room, I got some message from Aayush, that he wants to tell me something. I was confused at first, but asked him to continue.

He said he is sorry.

"Why are you sorry?"

"I was tensed and thats why I was rude with you, so I am really sorry"

"Its okay, no worries, what happened?"

"Actually Maam caught me with some things which were not allowed on trip"

"I had already told u to not do all this, you will get caught", I knew exactly which things he was talking about, as clearly I had told him not to smoke in trip, as Ma'am would get to know.

"Yeah, I should have listened to you, now my whole trip is fucked up, and Ma'am is so upset with me"

Now IK why she was being rude with me, but whats my fault in all this, I had told Aayush to behave, I am innocent in this case.

"Thats why maybe she was giving you stern look" his message just confirmed my thoughts.

We talked till late and then slept.

He asks me to sit next to him tomorrow.