15. BBQ Chips

Soraya's POV:

Splitting headache... check. Blinding light... check. Unnecessary and overly loud noises... check. Hangover... must be one of those things then. It is a beautiful experience, and I haven't even got out of bed yet. I groaned as I rolled out of bed, falling to the floor... and I groaned again.

I stood up slowly, my head spinning. This was painful. I placed my hand on the wall, which stopped me from falling over. With my eyes open and being blinded I slowly made it out of my room and down the stairs. I found the kitchen and got a glass of water and painkillers. Extremely good painkillers. The packet said two... so I took four. I should be alright, I'll just keep to the how many I should have per day.

As I slowly made my way back to the lounge room I saw Ezekiel standing, staring at what looked like the floor. I mean, I won't say that it isn't a nice floor... because it is, its actually a really nice floor, but I just don't know why he was staring at it so intently. Like it wasn't supposed to be there. Like the bloody floor wasn't supposed to be there. "Zeke-"

"Shhh... the baby is sleeping." He whispered sarcastically.

"What do you mean?" I asked, walking to his side and looking to where he had been staring. A brunette, distinctly male, was lying on the floor. Facing away from us with a couch pillow under his head and an old blanket thrown over him... hang on a second. "Is that Ashton?" I asked, my breath hitching as I tried to remember what happened last night to lead up to him being here.

"Yeah, he brought you home last night. You were sleeping and he carried you in, practically bridal style if I remember correctly..." he trailed off.

"What else happened?" I asked.

"I dunno, he said that you fell asleep at the party." He stated, and I racked my brain to try and remember what had happened last night. I definitely don't remember anything after playing 'Never Have I Ever'. My mind is completely blank after that, and that's what scared me. What had happened in that time? One person knows...

And he's asleep on my lounge room floor.

"Should I wake him up?" I asked next, looking back to Zeke.

"Well it's midday so you probably could if you wanted to or... you could just play some video games with me." He stated, and it sounded like a good option.

"Okay, but I'm gonna get changed first." I told him, running up the stairs. I grabbed one of my baggy band shirts and a pair of old, acid wash, skinny jeans. 

I went to take my shirt off to get changed, when I realised something extremely important. This isn't my shirt and if I remember correctly this was...

This was Ashton's shirt from last night.

Why in the name of hell was I wearing Ashton's shirt? I took it off and realised why. My favourite crop top... it was ripped. Why was it ripped? What did I do last night? How had I even slept in this damned skater skirt? But why was my shirt ripped? What had happened? I would have to ask Ass when he woke up and we were alone.