𝟬𝟭𝟬 it's hard to say goodbye

ten: it's hard to say goodbyecobra kai — season 3, episode 8

cobra kai — season 3, episode 8

      REGARDLESS OF IT JUST BEING A VISIT, IT FELT WEIRD TO BE IN THE HOSPITAL WITHOUT MIGUEL. Skylar had gone over to the hospital to visit the man: Robert Williams. She'd always be nervous before she went to see him and the reason remained unknown. Skylar just thought it was because she hated to see the old man so fragile.

    Because of her being listed in Robert's contact list of emergencies—mainly just her as the man didn't have any family left—she had gotten a call from the hospital. She dreaded how the doctor on the other line's voice was so full of pity and sadness as they informed her that his condition has worsened. And because of this, she rushed to the hospital.

    Finding his room as quickly as walking in, she almost gasped at the sight of the man. Tubes and machines were connected to him. Tags stuck to his forehead, measuring his brain waves and such for his tumour. Skylar realised that the man was sleeping and quickly looked to Holten to monitor his heartbeat to comfort the girl that he was still breathing.

    She took a deep breath and sat on the chair that was at the side of his bed. Skylar noticed how faint his breathing was, his skin was paler than she'd seen. Skylar felt like crying from the sight but forced herself to stop as the man began to agitate.

    Skylar grasped the man's hold, causing him to be confused and glance over at the redhead. As he relaxed from the sight, a soft smile reached his face, "hello, dear," The way he spoke was so gentle and slower than normal. Skylar grinned vaguely and sniffled, "hey, Robert. How are you feeling?"

    The man briefly shrugged his shoulders the best he could in his weak state, "better than yesterday," Skylar nodded. She bit into her bottom lip and exhaled, "I'm sorry I wasn't here straight away when they called me. They told me your condition had worsened, but I was at school. I started again."