"You-you are helping Sergio? You betrayed us for him? He abused your mom and possibly could have killed her too. He raped my mom, did so many horrible things. Yet you-you-" I groaned in frustration.

Antonio stayed still beside me, staring right ahead of me with his mouth shut. His silence was enough to disgust me. "Antonio, why did you do this?"

He stayed mum. After so many hours, according to my calculation, Sergio came back again with a grin on his face. "Your brothers are on their way. They'll be here in fifty-ish minutes, why don't we have fun till then?"

His lust-filled eyes give away the fact that he even cares that I'm his daughter. "I'm your fucking daughter, asshole."

His hand almost connected with my face when I put pressure on both my feet and pushed my body and chair back, escaping his palm from a few inches. I grinned at his shocked yet furious face. "Why did you do all that to Aurora? And Rosa?"

His face wrenched in a sneer. "Don't take her filthy name in front of me." He fetched another chair from outside of the dungeon and sat his ass down. "She deserved what I did with her."

He turned to face me. "You want to know the story, don't you?" He chortled. "I met Rosa in high school. She was the prettiest girl in the entire school. shy, quiet, and submissive." His eyes held a faraway look which soon turns into hatred, immense hatred.

"Then she rejected me. She said she doesn't want me. Me? Sergio Ricci? That low-class cunt didn't want me. So I threatened her, if she didn't marry me I would kill her entire family. And I did. four years later I killed her entire family and then kidnapped her. buried myself deep inside her." His malicious grin returned. "In the meantime, I met Aurora. She was pretty too but not as pretty as rosa. she fell in love with me on first sight so took her too. Married her. Buried myself deep inside her too." he laughed like a sadist.

"Fortunately they both got pregnant with my babies, so i had to shift them in the same place. I tried to keep Aurora away from rosa but that bitch didn't listen. so i had to close that mouth forcefully. I hit her till she gave birth to this prince here. just like me."

I'm so disgusted and furious that my eyes bled after every word that escaped his mouth. "What happened to Rosa?"

He laughed and laughed and laughed, and then with a grin, he started again. "While my cunt Rosa was healing from her injuries, I used my other slut Aurora. One kid after another and then I had 6 kids who stood by their mother's side along with that fucktard Leonardo. He fought with me till the very end for his mom. But then I took his mom in front of his eyes." He laughed. his eyes held no remorse.

Oh, Leonardo. "When Rosa got pregnant with you, Leonardo and the boys turned protective of her. Following her everywhere. I got angry after every passing day, so to get rid of my frustration," He got in my face and grinned. "I killed Aurora. Nobody got to know about her for months. But then when rosa started questioning me about her I had to disclose everything. what a shame." He mocked.

"She loved you-you" I yelled as frustrated tears fell from my eyes. "but I loved rosa." he disregarded the fact just like that.

"Then i tried to kill you too. In that abandoned room at the back of the mansion. It was burning in flame. It looked so beautiful. Blue eyed girl sitting in between fire." He grins.

"So i thought about first killing you and then letting you burn in the fire. That way nobody would suspect me. But i didn't do it." He sighed.

"What were you searching for in that cupboard?" I questioned, my voice hoarse and scratchy.

"I was searching for how do you know I was searching for something in that cupboard?" He frowned but dismissed it. "Anyway, I was searching for that bitch, Aurora's book or diary. I got to know that she wrote everything in that diary. so, I thought of burning it. But I couldn't. That stupid fucking cupboard wont open. Later, I asked antonio to bring to me."

"Did he?"

"What?"

"Did he bring that diary?" My eyes slid over at Antonio.

"He did. It still is with me." He grins and then laughed loudly. "Do you want to read it?"

"Bring it," I snickered. He gazed at me for a while and then his confident grin fell. He went back outside probably to bring the book. "You brought the book back so that I could read that book?"

Finally, he moved. His eyes met mine, and he bent down behind my chair. He shuffled with my chains, and a second later, I heard a click. And the chains around my shoulder lose. Without saying a word, he quickly frees my arms and feet from chains and stands straight in front of me.

"Sergio will be here in 8 seconds. stand up." Antonio said as I stood up with uncertainty.

_________________

|Happy Reading|

One or two more chapters left.

ILLLLYYYYY<<<<33333