7.

I could feel myself being bounced in up and down motion. I slightly rub my eyes to woo the sleep away.

Blinking, I came face to face with Leo's face. "Why the- put me down!" I wiggled in his arms, indicating him to put me down.

Leo looked over at me with a blank face and continued to carry me.

I looked around to see us walking from the Jet to nowhere. "Where are we going? And you still haven't put me down? Put me down!"

I heard few Snickers here and there. I looked at the rest of my brothers with a glare.

I looked over at Leo, "If you don't put me down in like 3 seconds, I'm gonna...snitch on you guys to our grandparents." I smirked over at them.

He gradually put me down, "I did it because we have reached our car, not because of your tiny threat."

Now that I look forward to seeing an enormous car, limousine. Cocky much?

Just as we settled in, the car drove off to nowhere.

The entire ride, I fake slept. Cause I don't want to talk to anybody. I know I'm dramatic.

After an hour, we reached our destination. I descended from the car and came face to face with an enormous mansion.

If the one in which we stayed in New York, was giant then this one is enormous.

"WOAHHH." My jaw dropped; I was in awe. I quickly fell at the step beside Leo and Antonio.

"You guys live here?" Leo nodded; without glancing at me. That's when I remembered I wasn't talking to them.

With a scoff, I started to walk faster. Once again greeted by giant wooden double doors, I waited for my brothers to come and open them.

Once all my brothers came, I stepped behind them, and no, not willingly. It's because they kept pushing me to the back. You guys, just wait and watch!

I looked down at my shoes to see the laces undone. I bent down to tie them, and that was when the doors opened.

THIRD-PERSON POV

Just as the double doors were; opened, Leo was pulled in a hug by a petite woman who does not even reach the boy's shoulder.

"Oh Leo, you guys are back, safe and sound!"

Allegra, still tying her laces which she kept messing up.

She doesn't know how to tie laces.

Only if I had learned how to tie laces, Allegra thought.

One by one, all of the boys entered the mansion, and soon after them, the doors closed.

Allegra looked up as she heard the door closing with a thud. "Did they left me outside?"

She was angry. Who wouldn't be?

She marched over to the door and rang the bell a few hundred times.

A worker opened the door to a young little girl seething. He instantly recognized the girl as Valentino.

No one can be as angry as a Valentino. He thought.

He instantly motioned her to come inside. She walked past him and gave him a thankful smile.

Now that she noticed, the mansion was breathtaking, no cap! The white-colour walls with white furniture greeted her. Not the white which; the previous mansion adorned. But brightest white with a shine in it.