S2 E1: The Torro Regatta (P.2)

"1."

-- It turned green. With Gary's quick instincts, they started flying full speed towards... towards? If it wasn't for the seats, everyone would be smashed into the back wall. "The Torro Regatta! Sponsored by Dart Juice! Before you desintegrate in a vain attempt of glory, taste the freshness of Dart Juice! I'm chuggin' one right now!" The announcer said. "Had once. It's not that great." Y/n stated, but no one really cared. They were all focued on winning the race.

All four ships were almost at the same line, but luckily, our Crimson Light was gaining more speed and bypassed everyone. Our crew was happy, now it's only left to stay at that spot, in front of everyone. "Pilot Gary Goodspeed has burned past Dread Renegade!" The announcer shouted, "But something tells me this won't last long." he continued. Then, Ava brang up a red screen in front of Gary "[Beeping] Warning, weapons are locked onto our ship." She explained. "What kind of race is this, Clarence?" Gary asked histerically, "A race to the death." he replied with a smile. Everyone looked shocked. "Didn't I mention that?". Before anyone could reply, the Dread Renegade shot a hook to our crew's ship, grabbing them tightly and not letting them go any faster. "[Grunt] They got us! They're trying to rip out our light engine!" y/n said, and Little Cato answered quickly "We're gona get 'em. We're gonna get 'em!" While maniacally pressing buttons in front of him. Then Hue came, "Does this help, Gary?" "No-!" "Tropical Muzak engaged." Suddenly, the whole room started playing tropical music and the lights were moving in different colors. "All right, well, a little." the pilot said, "Actually it's kinda catchy. Dit dit dit dit..." "Gary!" "Oh, oh." "Gary...!" "I see it!" "GARY!" In front of them, another ship took advantage that the Crimson Light couldn't move very much and launched many missiles to them. "Whoa! It's the ol' twist and burn as they release a baker's dozen photon missiles, ready to cook the Crimson Light!" The announcer shouted. Luckily, Gary has some quick reflexes and smartly, slows down the ship, causing the Dread Renegade to come forward and act as a shield, totally eating the rockets.

"Ooh! And the Dread Renegade goes down!" the never-seen man announced. "Catch the Starchaser! It's time we make our move." Clarence said, after turning off the tropical mood. For the first time, Gary tought the same and went max speed. "With just three ships left, it's anyone's race. The Starchaser regains the lead! There they go, past Bee-tor, the sacred beetle king!" but then, the Crimson Light's speed totally sends him flying, probably killng the small insect. Finally, our ship in next to the Starchaser.

"All right. Go, go, go, go. Get the cube. Who's - Who's getting the cube?" Gary asked, to wich Clarence pointed a gun towards him and stated "You are. You don't think I'm going to risk my life and my children's when I have disposable you here, do you?" "What!?" Little Cato yelled angry, wich called Fox's attention. "Back off, ventrexian! Unless you want another thousand-year war!" "You back off, tryvulian! [Hiss]" "No, you back off, ventrexian!" he snapped, charging and pointing his gun to the small boy. As Little Cato's friend, y/n had to interfier between Fox and him, before someone got killed "Whoa. Wait a-" But Ash cut him. "Don't hurt him! I kind of like him!" and a second of silence happened, everyone staring into Ash. Trying to end the awkwardness, she said "I mean, whaaaaat?" "Incoming." Ava spoke, shaking the ship and everyone grunted, while falling. Looks like the Starchaser activated its turrets and started shooting at our ship. "Dirty play! But we like that!" The announcer- Okay, no, I'm tired of writing the same when he speaks. Why doesn't he shut up?

"We're going to need cover from those nasty lazers." y/n stated and Clarence said "Get out and destroy things." while pointing to the door. "Before I take a life..." Fox answered, "I make a life.". He went over and watered a plant that was using Carl's head as a pot. Carl from the S.A.M.E.S. from the Galaxy 1! Looks like he kind of survived. Then Fox went out and started shooting at the other ship, while yelling "Whoo-hoo!" Until his screams became tears, "Hoo-hoo-hoo!! Ohh! Oh, I can see body parts and everything!" he cried, "Oh no! I can't do this anymore!" and he stopped shooting. But out of nowhere, Little Cato jumps on his shoulders and grabs his big hand. He aims it and starts shooting again, yelling "The hell you can! This is how we wreck it, tryvulian!". The ship's turrets explode and the announcer says "Oh! That's 'regatta' hurt!"... I can't. I have to find this man and murder him.