Macaque x Shy!Reader part 3

+×++I'm going to start by saying thank you all for reading I didn't think this would go well and this Macaque story is going better then I thought HEHE +×++

-------------------
1:06 am
??? POV

She's taking me back to her place,I'm shocked she didn't try and put me down.I must comfort her in some way.

(Y/N) POV

'When did it get so late...I guess it's fine I'm going home anyway.'
As we walked home o noticed that Shade was awfully quite and it worried me a little.

"H-hey are you ok..?"I asked Shade as he looked up at me when I stopped walking.
Shade nuzzeld my (F/C) hair and purred.
I smiled softly at him as I continued walking.

~~~~~~Time skip brought to you by SANDY'S TEA~~~~~~

3:15 am

??? POV

I sat up from laying on the girls bed,I looked around but it looks like she dosent have much.I jumped off the bed and walked around...

'Seems as if she lives alone...does she not have any friends.'

I look at all the notes and pictures on the fridge...

First note:'Were sorry to say but we don't wanna be with you anymore,your just too shy and it kinda gets annoying after a while so your gonna have to move out...'

Second note:'Listen it's not me its you...you just don't want to tell me what's wrong with you and you don't wanna hang with my friends cause you try to lie and say that they were messing with you....look the point is we're done and (R/g/n) is better then you anyway.....

Third and last note....this one's from her parents..:'Listen sweetie we've tried to think of what to do with you but nothings come up the doctors say your fine but we know your just putting up a front yo look shy and innocent...just tell us that your normal and stop acting like people need to treat you like a crazy person...

As I read the notes I can tell that this girl is sweet and not acting like something is wrong with her...I walk back to the bed and lay above her head and slightly lick her nose...

"I'll protect you and keep you safe from anyone who wants to hurt you...I promise."