Shadowpeach x Winged!Reader

This is a request and I'm happy someone asked for this one

Now I'll try and switch pov's as much as I can so please tell me if I did good or not thank you and enjoy

-------☆☆-----☆☆------------

(Y/N) POV~

"Mphfm mmfp phmmf?"

I looked over at Tang eating his noodles and trying to tell pigsy something but no one can make out what he's saying.
My wings flutter as I feel something brush against them,I look behind me and see Mei trying to be sneaky while touching my wings.

*WHACK!*

"OW!"

Mei rubs her head as she looks at me in anger as I snicker cause I hit her with my  right wing.

"Sorry mei,Mei, my wings are kinda sensitive hehehe."

Mei pouts and grabs her phone going threw social media posts probably trying to ignore me.Then a alarm goes off and I look to see mk standing up from his seat yelling...

"TIME FOR TRANING WITH MONKEY KING!!"

He tries to get up but trips over nothing and I can't help but laugh.I stand up and walk over to him so I can help him stand.

"Want me to fly you there again or do you wanna take Sandy's boat?"

I ask him but he hops on my back giggling like a 6 year old and say really fast...

"Iwantyoutoflybecausewhenyouflyithinkimflying."

I stare at him for a few seconds before I walk out the restaurant,as I leave I hear pugsy yell at Mr Tang for not paying.

=TIMESKIP CAUSE *Insert monkey kid opening* 🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗=

Monkey king's POV~

As I wait for mk to come over for his training I watch my monkeys run around playing and fighting.I summon my cloud to sit on as I wait and as I do something grabs me from behind.

"Huh!?"

"Hey there wu kong however you been training the kid?"

I turn to see macaque standing behind me  with a smirk on his face with one of his clones holding me in a tight grip.

Part 2 soon~~~~

Sorry everyone for the loooooong wait lots of things happened and I've beed trying to get another part out so here you go again I'm sorry