This World To You...

They were still in the lair. Although after the dragon had been slew, a block on the ground started to open up. Hajime then turned his head to look at Meia, Meia nodded as they both jumped in. Instead of meeting the hard ground, they met a portal.

Yes, a portal... Hajime widened his eyes as they were teleported to some type of room. It had a magic circle and a ring.

Hajime then sighed. "It really is a great labyrinth. Although it is quite hidden." Hajime said as he walked around, while Meia was too busy mesmerizing the swords that were placed on the wall.

Hajime gazed at her before smiling, "You know, you can take one of them. We basically own this place now." Meia turned around, before blinking three times.

"Isn't that kind of rude." Meia asked, which made Hajime facepalm.

"It'll be a waste of breath to explain it to you, just take it." Hajime said while turning around and entering the magic circle. Meia looked away while pouting. She muttered something about Hajime being a jerk.

The magic circle lit up. This alerted Meia who was gazing in amazement at the daggers. She quickly turned around, only to see Hajime fine. "Hajime san...?" Meia muttered out.

"No worries. It's all fine." Hajime said while staring at the magic circle. Although his eyes felt like it was staring at something far away. "Spatial magic?" Hajime asked no one, this got Meia's ears perked up.

"Spatial?" Meia asked and Hajime nodded.

"Spatial, it's a magic that can control space. Weird though, how can one great labyrinth be so hidden?" Hajime asked no one, Meia approached him and also sat beside him. "And the great labyrinth is too easy, well except for the dragon..." Hajime had a non-existent lightbulb up his head.

"Hajime san?" Meia looked worriedly at Hajime who was thinking.

"I see, so we had the key all this time." Hajime made his discovery. "From the moment before the dragon appeared, the great labyrinth's test had already started." Hajime said while turning his head to look at Meia with a complex look.

Meia stared back with confusion. Hajime then spoke while leaning his body to her, gradually closing the distance that they have. Blood rushed to her cheeks as it became pink from the blood.

"Tell me more about yourself." Hajime said with determination in his eyes as if confessing to Meia. The little woman couldn't handle it anymore and slapped him in the face.

...

A few seconds later, after tragedy struck Hajime's face. Meia started to talk about herself, her family, about her town and as such. Although Hajime was listening intently, nobody could take him seriously with that slap mark on his face that was visible enough.

He pondered for a moment, hearing whatever Meia was blabbering about. Hajime then pulled out a card, which was a stats card. He just learned how to create one and so he decided to make one in case of emergencies.

"It's a stats card. Hold it." Hajime tossed the card to Meia, who managed to grab it meekly. She held it with her hands before seeing some type of text on it.

Meia Yulil

Str: 47

Agi: 92

Def: 36

Mana: 89

Skills: Spatial Lineage, etc...

Meia widened her eyes. "Umm.. Spatial Lineage?"

"As I have guessed, you are the key to the labyrinth. The labyrinth needs someone that can fully harness the power of the spatial magic." Hajime said before taking a pause. "From the word lineage. You basically are a descendant of the Maverick who lived here. Unless..." Hajime then stopped right there, this all got Meia thinking. She knew that their family was the one that created the village... but... she never knew of this.