Exit

Hajime was finally at the 100th floor, "Well this is impressive." The room was a long one, it had multiple violet crystals that shine the dark room, and a white pathway that was majestic as a king. As Hajime was walking down the path he suddenly felt the ground rumbling... "The final boss, huh?" 

A 6 headed snake suddenly appears from the ground, red , yellow, white, green, blue and finally black. Hajime then took out his greatsword, and started to rush in at the snake avoiding every attack with ease, and then jumping up, and shot his target from the sky. 

All of them were shot, flesh exploded as they screamed in agony. "These bullets are enough to kill you?" Hajime arrived at the floor as he rushed over them, now aiming for the yellow one. But the wounds that the snake got from Hajime suddenly healed at a massive rate. 

Hajime widened his eyes and because of this he was sent flying by a headbutt from the ywllo head. "Tch! That white one regenerates them!" Hajime tries to shoot the white one but the other snakes suddenly went in and used their body to defend the white one. 

All in all it was a pretty balanced combination. As Hajime was blocking attacks left and right with his great sword, the black snake suddenly approached him and stared at his eye, Hajime was about to strike him down. But then he felt his heart pulsate. 

The snake made a terrifying hiss, as if  smirking at Hajime. Just as the black snake was about to eat Hajime. Hajime raised his great sword and swung it with all his force, to say that the snake was hurt is an understatement. 

"Kuguhhghghhhh!!!" The snake was screaming in pain, the white one was alerted as he tried to heal the black snake, but it wasn't working. Hajime too widened his eyes, suddenly something clicked inside him. "Mortal Strike! It's an extreme curse, you can't just take it out with wimpy ass healing!" 

Mortal strike can cause extreme "Rupture" to anybody that has been hit with his melee weapon.w

TING!!! 

Hajime made bullets with the effect "Rupture" and he quickly reloaded Donner. Hajime evaded attacks from the snakes and shot one of the snakes with the bullet. As expected it managed to make them severely bleed... But... 

The white one managed to heal it. "I see... these bullets are good but they don't add intense "Rupture". Hajime created explosive bullets and started to barrage the snakes with it, the bullets exploded in impact as Hajime jumped up and made a downward swing that cut off the green head. 

"Well then, you take a rest Donner." Hajime jumped up using aerodynamics to maneuver himself out of the barraging attacks, he then slammed his blade in to the blue one, and because of the sheer swing the yellow one was also affected. 

The remaining two heads looked at Hajime with fear and hat eat the same time. "Don't look at me like that." Hajime made his stance and jump up slamming his sword down at the red snake. Now that he notices it, he was covered in blood. 

He approached the white one knowing that it can do nothing. It was filled with hate and fear, and Hajime stared at it, with his bloodshot eyes. But still his eyes was dull, as if he was bothered by something. 

Hajime rushed in and sliced the white one cleanly.

... 

Hajime stared at the Maverick's lair. It was beautiful, and peaceful. He looked around and saw a bed. Hajime stared at it, bothered by something. Hajime knew he was kind of crazy right now, ever since the events after falling from the bridge, he has been quite distorted. 

But it all kind of change when he asked himself. "Was there a need to be such a madman." He thought he would be complete when he finally gets home after this journey, but the more he thinks about it the more it goes away.