The Fall

(Instead of just adding the Shea arc, I decided to just y'know what. Make a new arc. I wanted to do this to not feel unoriginal because it would be boring if I just used the same old Arifureta plot when like 99% of you guys here has already watched it illegally.) 

Hajime opened up the door to Orcus's workshop and there he saw stones and barrels, and a table that had a magic circle on it. It was worn out, and most of the stuff there were rusty or just unusable anymore. "I guess this was his workshop." Hajime said as he sat down on the chair.

Hajime then pulled out his sword. "You've done well." He said to the sword before using Shinrabansho to disintegrate it into pieces. Hajime picked up the pieces and placed them at the ground near him. 

Hajime then pulled out his bag. "Well then it's time to work." Hajime said before placing all of the stones that he has from the labyrinth and also in the lair... 

...

Hajime was sent in an unknown place, from a magic circle. He was sitting on the ground with his new great sword. (I didn't know a good design so just use Guts's dragon slayer for references). Hajime then got up from the ground. 

He was walking around the area, he didn't want to make a noise, and shed some light as it was a dark cave. Hajime's footsteps didn't make a single noise despite looking like he was walking normally. It was a habit that he adopted when he was in the labyrinth. And he has night vision, so darkness isn't a problem.

All he has to do is get out of this world and go home, he repeated once more inside his head, he was subconsciously haunting himself. 

Suddenly he heard something, dripping like water in the distance. Hajime turned around to see where the noise was and he instantly found a woman with dark green hair, golden eyes and she had blood dripping. She was having trouble walking. 

Hajime looked around, but he found no monsters. He suddenly pulled out his lantern and turned it on, the stone inside the glass container lit up. To the girl it felt like she saw a god casting a bright light that covered the dark. 

And for a moment she forgot the pain that she had on her chest and head. Hajime started to approach the girl who fell to her knees, and that was what all she remembered before everything went dark. 

Hajime stared at the girl, he then turned off his lantern and started to grab the girl's body. He started to try and navigate himself through this dark cave... he kept on walking for a long time before seeing a bright light, he was trailing to the light slowly. 

And there he saw a beach, it was a desolated bleach, and had multiple people impaled by spears. Hajime walked down to the beach looking around warily... "What happened here?" Hajime asked to nobody. 

He suddenly met face to face to the carnage. People were impaled on spears facing the sky... but he saw one thing that disturbed him. They were smiling, Hajime made a frown, but suddenly he heard footsteps coming from behind. Hajime turned around, not before dropping the girl slowly at the ground. 

He met eyes to eyes with a knight wearing armor, the armor was covered with blood and the sword was blunt, it was clear that whoever this knight is, had been through a lot. The knight raised his claymore. But Hajime didn't raise his sword or pulled out Donner.

Hajime saw the hideous injuries that the knight had, but he was still standing and trying to fight after what he had been through. Hajime was staring at the knight's eyes for so long, but the knight didn't move at all, rather he couldn't move. 

After all, from the very start... when he raised that sword. The knight was already dead. Hajime closed his eyes, before picking up the girl again and continuing his walk. The more he walked further the more he saw blood stains everywhere.