397.Beauty Pageant

Eunha rushed forward and smiled. “Third Sister, I won’t follow you any longer if you’re willing to forgive me for pretending to be Jungkook’s fiancée.”

Yerin spoke up as well. “Lisa, I wish to be friends with you.”

“Scram!” Lisa harrumphed loudly and turned to leave.

Jaehyun suddenly appeared before her in an unrefined manner. “Yo, I was wondering who this is. It turns out that it’s Ugly Lee.”

Lisa glared at him harshly. “Smelly Breath Jung, do you think that you’re very handsome?”

“This old man has always been handsome.” Jaehyun was extremely confident of his own appearance. “As for whether or not my breath stinks…”

He leaned close to Lisa and spoke at a volume which only she could hear. “Do you want to try kissing me to find out?”

“Crazy!” Lisa shoved him aside and walked away.

Eunha heard the nickname Jaehyun had given to Lisa and felt extremely pleased but on the surface she showed a displeased expression. “Brother Jae, don’t give my sister such a name. She has a ‘beautiful’ soul.”

“You hypocrite.” Jaehyun was not fooled. “Your heart is much uglier than Lisa’s face!”

“You…” Eunha was stifled with anger.

She seemed to have thought of something as she stared at him with reddened eyes. “Brother Jae, there aren’t any grievances between us. On the day when ‘Warming Jing Hua University With Love’ happened, did you arrange the drone to broadcast the events inside room 201 in dormitory building D1?”

If it hadn’t been for that drone, things wouldn’t have gotten as much attention. Perhaps, Jungkook wouldn’t have reacted by organising such a large event. The entire mess did not only ruin her reputation, she was also beaten up till she was almost half-dead.

Even now, her body was still aching in pain.

Jaehyun was a smart person. He immediately understood the point of her question. “Do you hate the person who blew the matter up?”

Eunha was suspicious. “Could it be that it wasn’t you?”

Lisa, who was a short distance away, heard their conversation. She could not help but listen closely.

Jaehyun obviously wasn’t the person who did it. It was her, Lisa.

However, she would never tell this to Eunha.

She originally assumed that Jaehyun would deny it. To her surprise, he only sneered. “Does it matter if I did? This old man can do whatever he likes. It’s none of your business.”

However, Eunha was certain that he was the one who had done it. Her eyes welled up with tears. “Brother Jae, are you helping Lisa?”

“Why would I help Lisa, the ugly woman?” Jaehyun appeared indifferent. However, as he glanced at Lisa’s figure nearby, his eyes shined.

“It’s best if you’re not helping her.” Eunha set her heart at ease. “I heard that you like Tzuyu. Tzuyu isn’t a bad person. The two of you are quite a match made in heaven…”

“Shut the fuck up.” Jaehyun raised his voice.

However, his gaze remained fixated on Lisa’s back view.

Eunha took in his expression and was caught up in her own thoughts.

It seemed that the person Jaehyun actually liked was Lisa?

If that was the case… someone was about to be unlucky.

After returning to the classroom, Eunha played the pity act and apologised to all her classmates. She told them she had reflected on herself and that she should not have lied to them. Her actions quickly won her a lot of understanding.

Lisa sat quietly before her desk to read her book.

The people in class always liked comparing the two of them.

Liu Dan had feelings for Eunha. Thus, he naturally spoke up for her. “In fact, it’s reasonable for Eunha to pretend to be Jeon Jungkook’s fiancée. Who asked her to be that beautiful, and for Lisa to be that ugly?”

Yu Liang’s heart had previously moved for Lisa. So, he immediately refuted. “You can’t judge a book by its cover. No matter how ugly Lisa is, you can’t compare her to Eunha, the whorish hypocrite!”