222.Misleading Charges

Sana, Eunha and Shuhai stood a respectable distance away from him. Their heads were bowed in fear.

The temperature in the living room had dropped by several degrees due to Jungkook’s angry expression. The frigid cold left their hearts trembling in anxiety.

Lilan nervously lifted her head and glanced around the place.

[I wanted to give Lilian's role to IU but this character is too cruel so I threw that idea out of the window.]

Lisa had noticed something amiss with the atmosphere from the moment she stepped into the front yard. After entering the living room, she felt that the atmosphere was even stranger.

Lilan directly grabbed Lisa’s wrist and dragged her over. She then began shouting. “Lisa, you brat! Where did you get the courage to do something like this!”

“Do what?” Lisa lifted her brows.

“Sana has told us everything!” Lilan said this angrily. “Do you admit it?”

Anyone would assume she was referring to the conflict that she had with Sana earlier.

In truth, Lilan also spoke in this manner intentionally to mislead her.

It would be best if Lisa directly admitted to her wrongdoings. This way, they wouldn’t have to take as many twists and turns.

Lisa was not as foolishly filial as she had been in her past life. “I don’t understand. I just came home. What are you asking me to admit to?”

“You know your own wrongdoings better than anyone!” Lilan shouted sternly. “Jungkook is angry. Hurry up and apologise to him. He might still forgive you if you apologise now!”

Lisa kept silent. If this had been in her past life, she most likely would have followed her mother’s instructions.

However, right now…

As she took in Lilan’s expression, she was certain that… she was scheming against her!

Lilan’s goosebumps raised from her stare. She could not help but urge her. “Hurry up!”

Lisa shook her mother’s hand away and indifferently entered the living room. “What? What are you up to? You haven’t explained the situation to me till now. What do you want me to apologise for? I don’t think I’ve done anything wrong.”

“As if you haven’t!” It was Eunha’s turn to speak. “We’re talking about the matter Sana brought up. We’re all classmates. There’s no way she would slander you.”

Even Eunha attempted to deceive Lisa into admitting her wrongdoing.

Lisa’s gaze oscillated between Eunha and Sana.

Sana had already changed out of her dirty clothes. Her hair was also styled differently now. This meant that…

Eunha had found the spare time to weave bullshit in front of Sana!

She recalled that Eunha had secretly followed her a while back. She must have misunderstood something at that time.

She had stayed silent about it for so many days. It was clear she did not intend to bring the matter up herself, and make use of someone else’s hand.

Lisa had just had a conflict with Sana at the gym. This meant that… Sana was an extremely suitable person to take care of this matter.

Lisa comfortably approached Jungkook’s side and sat down next to him. “Stop speaking in circles. I don’t have the mood to guess what you’re going at. Come on. Who did what? Let’s clarify things.”

Eunha intentionally ignored her words and pretended to have seen something unbelievable. “You still dare to sit by CEO Jeon’s side?”

“Why wouldn’t I dare?” Lisa lifted her brows.

She was not afraid of Jungkook’s frighteningly stern expression.

This was because she had learned that, as long as she did not betray him, he would always give into her.

A hint of light flashed past Jungkook’s eyes. He glanced at Sana and commanded. “Repeat the words you said earlier!”

His stern tone was extremely oppressive. Everyone listening could not help but respond to his command.

Weng Jingke stuttered. “CEO Jeon, twelve days ago, I accidentally witnessed Lisa entering a villa in Qian Shan Wan. She spent more than an hour there. When she came out of the place, her clothes were untidy and the male owner of the villa unwillingly sent her off. It’s clear that their relationship is unusual.”