⚝ 𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌'𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚢 ⚝

Point Place, Wisconsin

At School

Eric's Buddy

After school, Sofia stood by her locker with her best friend Donna.

Sofia: "So! Are you ready for the science project?"

Donna shrugged.

Donna: "I'm excited to be your partner but the project is not very much."

Sofia giggles.

Sofia: "Don't sweat it, Donna, this project is a piece of cake, I go this down to a tea all you have to do is help me with it. Easy! Science is just so much fun. You know?"

Sofia said enthusiastically.

Hyde: "Science is just so much fun you know!"

Hyde said mocking Sofia. Appearing out of the blue into the two girls' conversation.

Sofia rolled her eyes.

Sofia: "And hello to you too Steven, how was your day?"

She said sarcastically and Hyde smirked.

Hyde: "Hell as usual, but thanks for asking."

Steven said feeling happy with him being able to annoy Sofia.

Sofia then checked the time on her watch.

Sofia: "Wow, we should get going, Eric's probably waiting for us."

She said quickly closing her locker.

Donna: "Hey Sofie weren't you just wearing a sweater this morning? Where is it?"

Sofia paused.

Sofia: "Oh, Damn it! I must have left it in the science lab when I was there last period."

Hyde: "Aye! Language! Missy."

Hyde commented but Sofia only smiled at him.

Sofia: "Whatever, Steven."

✿ ✿ ✿

Sofia left to find her sweater but unfortunately, she couldn't find it anywhere. So she had no choice but to leave the school without it.

Outside was cold and almost everyone was gone or getting ready to leave. Sofia waved to Donna before she left.

Sofia stood there shivering while trying to keep herself warm. Wishing she had found her sweater. Then she suddenly felt something warm on her shoulders.

Sofia looked back to see Hyde wrapping her in his jacket.

Sofia looked at him and slightly blushed before turning her head away.

Kelso: "Hey, where's Eric?"

Kelso asked, wondering why he wasn't here with the Vista Cruiser.