⚝ 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝟽𝟶'𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 ⚝

The Vista Cruiser

Point Place, Wisconsin

May 17th, 1976

8:47 pm.

Location: Eric Forman's Basement.

A group of teenagers, by the names of Hyde, Kelso, Eric, Sofia, and Donna. All sat in the Forman's dingy basement.

Most of them were up to no good trying to steal beers from Eric and Sofia's parent's party happening upstairs.

While Sofia seemed uninterested and stayed focused on drawings in her sketchbook.

She still listened.

They try to get her twin brother to grab the beers but he was too scared.

Sofia chuckled to herself because of how terrified her brother was.

Hyde: “Eric it's time.”

Hyde said with a dramatic change in his mood. Emphasizing the seriousness of the current situation.

Eric: “Why don't you do it?”

Eric asked with a pouty look on his face.

Hyde: “It's your house.”

Hyde replied to his question as if he knew he was going to say exactly that.

Kelso: “Your house.”

Kelso echoed. Which made Sofia giggle shaking her head and smiling at the three boy's stupid behavior.

Eric: “Why won't Sofia do it?”

Eric said gesturing over to the other side of the couch where she was sitting.

Sofia: “Because my dear nerdy brother, you need to man up and do things on your own... Plus, it would be super funny when mom or dad catches you and grounds you for a month.”

Sofia said not even lifting her head from her sketchbook. Giggling to herself at the thought of her dad yelling at Eric.

Eric: “Hey! You're just as much of a nerd as me!”

He argued back.

Sofia turned her head to her brother and stuck out her tongue teasingly at him and he did the same.

Donna: “God you two really are twins. You both are equally childish.”

Donna said making the two of them stop immediately.

Hyde: “Guys, shut up listen to them up there.”

Hyde said pointing upstairs. Getting everyone's attention.

Hyde: “The party has reached critical mass. In ten minutes, there will be no more beer opportunities.”

Eric: “If my dad catches me copping beers he'll kill me.”

Eric said with an actual look of fear on his face. Sofia sighed loudly.

She could have easily sneaked upstairs and grabbed five beers and made it back down in ten minutes or less.

Hyde: “I'm willing to take that risk.”

Hyde said putting his hand on Eric's knee.

Sofia almost busted out in laughter at how serious they were taking this.

Kelso: “Don't worry about it.”

Kelso chimed in.

Kelso: “Just remain calm, keep moving...”