⚝ 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 ⚝

Point Place Wisconsin

At The Forman's Residents

The President.

The Gang was all present in the basement, everyone but Eric. Donna was on the couch and Jackie was sitting on top of the dryer. Both reading magazines, Kelso was teaching Hyde and Fez how to make their arms float.

While as usual Sofia was busy drawing in her new sketchbook. Doing a portrait of a dog.

Suddenly Eric came jogging down the stairs. With a few sodas in his hand.

Jackie: "Ugh, finally! Oh My God, I'm so dehydrated. "

Eric held out a soda to Jackie.

Eric: "Oh here, Piggly-Wiggly Diet Cream Soda. "

Jackie scoffed.

Jackie: "I told you my top three choices were Tab, Fresca, or Diet Rite!"

Eric smiled sarcastically.

Eric: "Again, you get Piggly-Wiggly Diet Cream Soda."

Sofia sighed annoyed by the sudden racket.

Sofia: "Jackie quit complaining, it's all we have, if you don't want it just say no."

Sofia said trying to keep her calm.

Jackie: "Then I'll just have water. "

Donna: "You know, there's a hose in the backyard."

Donna commented, making Eric and Sofia chuckle.

Kelso: "I've noticed that the pop selection has really gone downhill since your dad got laid off." Kelso said.

His words made Sofia stiffen up. She's always been uneasy about her family's financial situation.

She knew that everyone else could tell and She hated it.

Sofia: "He's not laid off Kelso... He's just currently working part-time. My Dad's the most hard-working man I know he'll find a job. "

Sofia told Him sounding kinda passive-aggressive.

Eric: "And Shut Up!"

Eric spoke up for him and his sister.

The Gang then heard footsteps coming from upstairs. They looked over and saw that Kitty was running downstairs excitedly.

Kitty: "Kids, Kids, Kids! The President is coming!"

Kitty announced cheerfully.

Hyde looked at Sofia, amused at her weird confused face. Steven laughed.

Sofia: "What President?" Sofia asked curiously.

Kitty: " The President of the United States: Gerald R. Ford! The 36th- 8th- 40th... I don't know, he's the President!"

Sofia then gasped in realization.

Sofia: "Oh, mom do you mean Gerald Rudolph Ford? He's actually America's 38th President."

Sofia said before going back to whatever she was doing.

Eric looked puzzled.

Eric: "Why would the President come to Point Place? "

Jackie shrugged.

Jackie: "Because we are a whistle stop along his Wisconsin-Campaign trail. My Dad organized it! "