Part 4

All three of us were walking together. "By the way, I go by Kazess now." The white haired male I know as Johnny said.
"And I go by Agrona." The other said who I know as Alex.
"Alright, well you probably already know this but I'm Arthur now."
"Yes, I heard you live with the Leywins now, are you enjoying yourself in this new...... place?" Kazess asked walking closer to me then before. I saw Agrona shoot him a glare, "I see you two haven't changed much." I walked ahead of them and started to walk backward while keeping eye contact.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Agrona pouted. "I mean you two were always at eachothers throats. Even now."
We all laughed the memories.

"Well to be fair you haven't changed much either," Agrona smirked. I felt a pain in my heart knowing I avoided them for a a long time throughout our life together.
I should tell them why I avoided them for so long but I just couldn't. What's as it pride,? Embarrassment,? I didn't know.

We continued to walk in a comfortable silence.
We were now getting close to the crowded city.
I was admiring the view of the sky and realized it was almost evening. "Oh shit," I scratched my head in frustration. "Moms gonna Kill me!"
I could hear them both chuckling in the background and glared at them.
"Maybe you've changed more then we thought." I smiled but it faltered when realized I didn't want to leave.

"You- I'll see you guys again, right?" I started to fidget with my hands nervous I would never see them again.
"Actually we were hoping we could stay with you tonight."
Felt my heart bottom. "What!"

Sorry for the short chapter, life calls and it's got shit on the line.

I love you demented viewers