Chapter 93: The truth

In a blink of an eye, half a year has passed.

Yi Bo and others have lived a life like fleeing for more than half a year, and they feel exhausted and don't want to go on like this.

"When will such a day of hiding everywhere end?" Zhao Zhen's face is very haggard. No one can eat well and sleep well after half a year, and she will not be embarrassed to avoid life everywhere.

"Yes," Yi Hong sighed and said, "It's not the way to go on like this. Such a day is too unbearable."

In fact, they have been found twice before, but Yi Bo said when he only negotiated with Mr. Xu that if something happened to him or his family, the matter would be sent to Gu Yueshan regularly. Because no one except him could change the time, the Xu family and the Jiang family would not find them even. Dare to act rashly. And their family has to run away and avoid all the time because they are worried that the Xu family and the Jiang family will take revenge on them immediately after they find out that Gu Yueshan already knows about it.

However, they have been hiding in Tibet for more than half a year, but there is nothing in China. Yi Hong speculated, "Is it that Yi Wei didn't tell Gu Dong about this at all? Otherwise, how can there be no movement in China."

"Will he hide this kind of thing?" Yi Bo grabbed his hair and said, "But there is indeed such a possibility. After all, Yi Wei, we will never guess what he thinks, nor can he expect what he will do. Maybe he did any deal with the Xu family or the Jiang family, and deliberately concealed Gu Dong."

"What should I do next?" Zhao Zhen asked.

"If that's the case... then I'll talk to Gu Dong in person." Yi Bo said.

"This is too risky. We'd better not go back to China now." Yi Hong was worried and did not agree with Yi Bo's idea.

"Now I can only take risks. Maybe I can talk to Gu Dong about the terms. If he agrees to protect us, I will give him the evidence." Yibo grabbed his hair angrily and said, "I should have done it from the beginning..."

When Yi Bo was feeling chagrily, it suddenly occurred to me that if Yi Wei did not give the evidence to Gu Yueshan, then he probably really made a deal with the Xu family and the Jiang family. He could take this opportunity to expose him in front of Gu Yueshan, which was also revenge on him.

After Yi Bo decided, he immediately booked a ticket and then began to pack up his things and prepare to return home. Because they have been hiding everywhere, and they don't actually have much, they quickly packed up and drove to the airport.

On the way to the airport, Zhao Zhen kept looking back because of the uneasiness caused by the interruption of time, and then found a car following them.

"There is a car following us behind!" Zhao Zhen said nervously.

Yi Bo looked at the rearview mirror outside the window, and then accelerated, trying to get rid of the car behind him.

In order to get rid of the car that followed them, Yibo deliberately took a detour. Because he was too nervous, he had to watch the back and drive. Yi Bo did not immediately see the car suddenly coming from the corner in front of him.

"Yi Bo! Car! Car!" Zhao Zhen shouted in horror.

Yi Bo immediately quickly turned the steering wheel, and then didn't have time to brake and hit the wall of a hotel by the roadside.

"Ah!!"

Zhao Zhen's scream stopped after a loud noise.

....................................

In China, it was too late for the Xu family and the Jiang family to finally enter the trap set for them by Gu Yueshan.

Mr. Xu and Mr. Jiang also know that Gu Yueshan will start to arrange these things early. It must be Yi Bo who actually gave him the evidence long ago.