Chapter 29: Nothing to do

After Gu Heng and Yi Xuan walked silently for a long time, Gu Heng finally couldn't help asking, "Yi Xuan, you and your brother..."

Yi Xuan suddenly turned his head and said to him, "Even you don't believe me?"

"It's not that I don't believe you. I trust you, but... Now it's so ugly, I have to find a way to suppress the rumors, right?"

Yi Xuan closed his eyes and said, "Go to class. I'm tired. I'll go back to dormitory first."

"Yi Xuan..." Gu Heng watched Yi Xuan leave quickly. He felt very uncomfortable but now he feels sad again and wants to apologize to him later.

Because of Sun Qi's words, the story of Yi Xuan and Yi Bo was widely spread at home, and even various versions of the statement appeared. Even Yi Wei didn't expect that it could have such an effect.

Yi Xuan usually goes home every two or three days, but now, even on rest days, he stays in the dormitory and doesn't go home. After knowing those rumors, Jiang Shuqin also felt that Yi Xuan should avoid suspicion. She went to her place during the break. During this period, she would not go home first, and then told Zhao Zhen that she should find a suitable partner for Yi Bo as soon as possible. Hurry up the time to get married lest the rumors would not be broken and it will be more difficult than it is now. Listen, it's not good for both families. Gu Heng's grandmother is very angry now. If it goes on like this, Gu Heng's grandmother will oppose their marriage.

In the Yi family, Zhao Zhen and Yi Hong are also angry and worried about this matter.

"The one named Sun Qi has a broken mouth and talks nonsense there!" Zhao Zhen said with tremble angrily, "He dares to talk nonsense about this kind of thing. I'm going to their house to ask his parents how they educated their son. Their whole family must all come forward to apologize, otherwise I will never stop with their family!"

"If this matter develops into a contradictory situation between our two families, it will only make a bigger noise and more unpleasant words will come out." Yi Hong said, "The best way now is to ignore the rumors and wait for the rumors to pass by yourself."

Zhao Zhen looked at Yi Bo, sitting aside silently and said, "Aunt Qin means to let you get married quickly. When you get married, the rumor will naturally not be broken."

"I can't find someone to marry because of the rumors that don't exist at all." Yi Bo got up and returned to the room.

Zhao Zhen sighed, helped herself to pump her head thinking about what happened?

In addition to studying at home and at school, Yi Wei now also has a adoptive mother to teach him privately and teach him one-on-one. The learning process can be said to be very fast.

After today's study, Mi Xue looked at Yi Wei and said, "You don't have to be in such a hurry. The progress is a little too fast now. Let's slow down later."

Yi Wei was stunned for a moment and said, "After all, I transferred to college, a year and a half later than other students of the same age, so I want to catch up with their learning process quickly."

"With your current learning speed, you will soon catch up with and surpass their learning process, but you should know that desire is not enough. Each step must be strong enough to support you to go higher and further."

"I know." Yi Wei said, "I will redesign my learning plan and keep everything I have learned. Although I am very interested in psychology, if I don't have enough talent, I can only rely on diligence to make up for my clumsiness."

"Not talented enough?" Mi Xue looked at Yi Wei and said, "If you learn to this extent and make progress so fast, do you still think you are not talented enough?"