Ch. 2 Running into a Friend

Kokichi smiled at the report 81 gave. Her squad had just come back from an outing. For DICE, an outing ment jumping across buildings looking for people to help.

DICE might have been a violation gang that would kill a group of fifty people and leave nothing of them left, but they were also kind. If they found out that a person was being abused, they would track them down and save them.

Often the person they rescued would join the gang. If they didn't, they were free to go. As a show of thanks, they never said anything about DICE.

Kokichi nodded. "Well done 81. Make sure that everyone else is okay."

81 nodded. They bowed and left the room.

Once Kokichi was alone in his office, he leaned back in his comfy leather chair. His office was quite nice. Purple silk curtains cover the entrance. A polished maple table with a purple lamp. There was a few stacks of paper and a pen in the middle of the desk.

It was softly light by lights in gold covers. His leather chair was a dark brown that was fully agustable.

At the moment he was dressed in a black suit with a loss red tie. Golden earing that had a chain to the upper part. His right purple eye glitter brightly, while his left eye was a pale yellow. There was nothing in the eye, as it started at nothing.

A flurry of memories crossed his mind. His father yelling. His mother kicking him in the gut. A man on top if his old self.

Then came a horrible memory. Kokichi tied down. His father standing over him, grinding the butt of a cigarette into his left eye.

The present day Kokichi shook his head. He took a deep breath. 'Stop it. That's not your anymore. This is you.'

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in."

70, one of his messengers came in holding Kokichi's phone. "Sorry Master Oma, but someone is texting you."

Kokichi took the phone. His eyes widened. The name of the person texting him was a shock.

Shuichi Saihara

"Saihara." He muttered. He looked at 70. "Thank you 70. You are dismissed."

70 bowed and quickly left the room. All members of DICE knew how to spot if Kokichi wanted to be alone.

Kokichi steeled his nerves. He opened the contact.

Hello. Is this still Kokichi
Oma?

Yes.

Hi Kokichi! This Shuichi
Saihara.

I know. I still have you in
my contacts.

Oh. Sorry.

It's okay. What do you
need?

We're having a class
reunion. I'm the only
one who still had your
number. Do you want to
come?

Kokichi looked up. He didn't know what to say. Part of him did miss his classmates. There was only one problem.

Kokichi had gender fluid. While he was in high school, he was forced to say he was female all the time. The only problem was that? Most of the time, Kokichi was male. He hated what his parents forced him to do.