Ch. 1. Drugs? No. Murder.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Water dripped from the gutters. The old building looked abandoned. However, inside, there were fifty people waiting inside. All of them dressed in black suits, with a red bow tie, and black dress shoes. All of them were from the Coffen Dancing gang. All of them waiting for one person to come.

It was late at night. Around 11. The only living thing outside of the building was a cat.

The cat jumped away when a black limo pulled up. A man stepped out of the car and walked to the building. Following closely behind him were a man and a woman.

Even if someone was facing them, they wouldn't have been able to see them. And it wasn't because of the darkness. The first man who came out if the car was the man the Coffen Dancing gang was waiting for.

Kokichi Oma, known in the underground world as Phantom. He was the leader of one of Japan's most powerful gang. DICE.

The interesting thing about DICE was that it was only known in the underground. The police didn't known about the gang, but it was powerful.

In order to stay hidden, they would completely erratacate all evidence of their killings. They did this by have a clean up squad. This squad were all trained in forensics.

The door slowly opened, and Kokichi walked in. Dressed in a white suit with a purple tie, a top hat that had a black and white checkered sash around the base, white gloves, polished black shoes, and his mask.

The mask was carefully painted. White with red eyes that looked like a wolf, black lips curled into a cruel grin and golden swirls around the cheeks and below the eyes.

Standing behind him were two people. To his left, a man there was a man that stood six foot eight, with a red afro, a checker scarf around his neck, and a white suit that was similar to Kokichi's, and white dress shoes.

He too wore a mask. White with a big red grin, light blue lightning marks where the eyes should be, a red clown nose and red cheeks. In both his hands he had a suitcase.

On Kokichi's right was a woman with light purple hair cut straight at the chin and was about five foot six. She also wore a suit, but the collar was much lower. She did wear the same checker scarf as the tall man, and had heeled combat boots. Like the other two, she wore a mask.

Her mask was similar to the tall man. It had the big red grin, but with purple circles for eyes. There were yellow swirls on the cheeks, and the red clown nose.

"Welcome Phantom." The leader, named Aluko, greeted.

Kokichi nodded in greeting. He stood several feet away form the other gang members. "Do you have what I asked for?"

Aluko nodded. He clapped his hands. Two men walked in between the two groups. They set down four cases and opened them, showing bags of white powder.

"Do you have the money?" Aluko raised an eyebrow.

Kokichi raised his left hand. The tall man opened the case, showing it was packed with yin. "Shall we make the trade?"

Aluko chuckled. "What makes you think we're giving you anything?"

All the men, minis Aluko, drew guns and pointed them at the three members of DICE.

Kokichi sighed. He didn't seem scared. "Disappointing Aluko."

All the men froze. They all felt something around their necks. It pressed against it. With in a second, their heads were separated from their necks. Blood squinted from their necks as they all fell to the floor.

Aluko stumbled back from his member's bodies. Blood pooled around his fancy dress shoes.

He looked at Kokichi. "What! How?"

Kokichi's face had no emotion. "It's simple. You should have made the deal."

Aluko armes were yanked back, a sharp pain in his wrists. He looked at them, and saw thin lines of blood forming.

Looking up, he saw a female figure sitting in the rafters with a playful grin on her face. Thin lines shined in the moonlight. They seemed to be connected to her fingertips.

Before he could figure anything out, the girl yanked her hand back. Thin wires cut through Aluko's flesh like it was jelly. His head flew a few feet before falling to the ground and rolling away. It came to a stop next to the cases of drugs.

Kokichi and the two beside him didn't flinch. They knew that this was going to go bad. The Coffen Dancing gang was known for killing people who made trades with them.

Kokichi looked up at the figure in the rafters. "Come down."

A girl with blonde pigtails landed in the middle of all the bodies. She wore a white dress in the same style of the other three, and her shoes were black flats. Her mask had closed cartoon eyes, a red clown nose, and a star on the left cheek. Her mask didn't cover her mouth, so you could see her smiling.

She stepped over the bodies and dismembered heads like she was playing hop scotch. "Did I do a good job Master Oma?"

Kokichi nodded, a small smile on his lips. "Yes. Well done."

The girl grinned.

The tall man closed the case. "Master Oma, shall we go?"

Kokichi nodded. "2, call the clean up squad and the weapon squad. I want this place spotless, and all those guns cataloged. 9, 7, come with me."

The girl with blonde hair, who was 2, nodded and got on her phone. The tall man, 9, and the purple haired girl, 7, followed Kokichi outside.

Waiting for them was the black limo. The three climbed in and drove off.

No one saw them enter, and no one saw them leave. No one saw the clean up group enter. No one saw them leave in the early morning hours.

With fifty bodies in the building, all of them decapitated, it took sometime to clean it all up. Not to mention all the blood there was.

Each of the bodies were hung from ropes and hooks, a bucket under them to catch any blood still in the body. 2 used her wires to cut sever the arms and legs from the body. Each body part was drained of blood and placed in a trash bag. The bags were taken to forests by helicopter and dumped far in the forest, where there were lots of wild animals to eat the bones.

This worked for the thiner bones like ribs and fingers. For the thicker bones, like the femer, they would grind it up, turning it into dust. This was sprinkled around the forest. Nothing was left of the bodies.

For the blood collecting in the buckets, the clean up squad would dump it into the sewer. It was impossible to figure out where it came from, as long as all of it landed in the middle.

As for the blood on the floor, they would clean it up with a mix of vinegar and dish soap. They didn't use bleach, as it was way to obvious, and using only water would be seen with luminal.

With a single victim, it only took them ten to twenty minutes, depending on the method of killing.

It took them so long because, one, there were fifty victims, and the method of killing was one of the messier ones. That time adds up fast.

Luckily, they were out of there before the sunrise. 2 did one last look over. There was no trace of blood, or drugs. The place was spotless.

2 smiled. She skipped after the rest of DICE. They spilt up to get to the hideout at different times. If all of them coming to the hideout at the same time would raise some suspicion.

Soon, Kokichi was going to have to juggle a double life. He didn't know it, but he was about to run into a friend from school. And that was going to lead to all kinds of trouble.

(Wooo! Sorry that I decided to do a rewrite. I like the way this story is going better then the old one. New parts are coming soon. I hope you enjoyed this part. See you in the next part!)