Lin Xiaozhu put down the little fat man and walked to the stage step by step.

    Feng Jingbo put the trophy and the envelope containing the prize money into his hands, and the two stood side by side.

    The photographer pressed the shutter to record this meaningful scene.

    The barrage started to carnival, and fans had various P pictures.

    What wedding anniversary photos, husband and wife love photos, all came out. That is, it has nothing to do with awards.

    The theme of this party has been completely crooked~

    ---

    Time flies, and soon the day when Lin Xiaozhu will quit the circle will come.

    The Weibo to withdraw from the circle had already been written, and Lin Xiaozhu finally breathed a sigh of relief when it was posted.

    But at the same time, his heart felt empty, as if something was missing.

    Under Weibo, fans are blown up.

    Although Lin Xiaozhu and Feng Jingbo's relationship was announced, they also vaguely found signs of that, but they didn't dare to think about it.

    Unexpectedly, the most undesired thing happened in the end.

    "Xiaozhu, don't go! You are so talented, we still want to continue to hear the songs you wrote, and see your high-spirited and energetic appearance...

    " It's over, but I still want to continue eating. Don't quit the circle!"

    "After the relationship between Xiaozhu and President Feng was exposed, many people indiscriminately said that Xiaozhu was relying on the old to go to the top. Xiaozhu received a good resource, Those people are going to spread rumors that he is robbing others based on his background... Who can stand it?"

    In fact, Lin Xiaozhu's retirement was decided long ago. But it has nothing to do with Kuroko's rumor that he does not rely on strength and background.

    Lin Xiaozhu has always been worried that some people think that he is relying on his background, and Feng Jingbo is worried about this.

    So when the relationship was exposed, Feng Jingbo directly let the public relations team focus on dealing with rumors in this regard. Although some people questioned it, and some people made rumors about their achievements, they were all suppressed by Feng Jingbo's people, and it didn't cause any big storms.

    With Lin Xiaozhu's current status, this kind of rumor has not even hit a hot search, which is enough to prove how hard the team behind it has put in.

    There was a lot of trouble on Weibo. Lin Xiaozhu couldn't bear to see the fans crying so sadly, so he continued to speak on Weibo.

    "Choosing to quit the circle is a decision I made a long time ago. I don't feel wronged, you don't have to worry."

    "If there is any inspiration in the future, I will continue to write songs. However, it will definitely not be like now. Out so frequently, hahaha~"

    Fans finally got a little comfort.

    After all, although fans like Lin Xiaozhu's appearance very much, they actually like Lin Xiaozhu's creative talent even more.

    If Lin Xiaozhu hadn't been as wonderful and moving as every song, then there wouldn't be so many fans who would like him at all. Just relying on looks will never last long.