The corners of Feng Xiaofa's mouth stiffened, and then he flattened his mouth and howled: " Dad is good or bad, Xiao Sun don't like Dad anymore!"

    Lin Xiaozhu smiled and took out a candy from his pocket and handed it over.

    "Are you sure?"

    Fatty Feng's eyes suddenly lit up, and his voice became sweet. Milky voice, like a kitten, cute and attractive.

    "Dad, I love you the most~"

    Feng Jingbo couldn't help laughing out loud: "Xiaozhu, are you sure you want to take him on the show, and then show the whole country what this little gluttonous bag looks like?"

    "I guess At that time, it's best for him to coax him, a piece of sugar and a small cookie can be done. Maybe, he will become a negative teaching material for thousands of parents, using his example to teach children not to be kidnapped by traffickers. "

    Feng Xiaofazi was eating candy, his little mouth was full, and he couldn't speak. He opened his eyes and glared at the man on the sofa.

    Father is the worst!

    Lin Xiaozhu was speechless.

    He looked at the little fat man carefully and figured it out. Not to mention, according to the virtue of the little fat man, it is a proper teaching material!

    "Xiao Sun, what do you plan to do when you grow up?" Lin Xiaozhu crouched down and looked at him.

    Little Fatty Feng rolled his eyes, and with a single force, he crushed the candy, and then firmly said, "Like father, be a great CEO!"

    Feng Jingbo laughed and picked up the shelf. financial newspapers.

    "I've been interviewed by people on financial and economic newspapers and magazines. It's quite bluffing to look at. If Xiaozhu goes to the show, it will be news from the entertainment industry in the future. And... people all over the country can easily search for it. His 'black history' when he was a child, I see him as a president, he will not be domineering and strong in the future."

    Lin Xiaozhu imagined the scene and almost burst out laughing.

    Ten years later, the company's employees went to work.

    "The president was so angry at the meeting today, it's scary!"

    "The president was very cute when he was a child, but unfortunately he was crooked and became what he is now. He wetted the bed on the show when he was a child, and his eyes were red from crying. I wanted to coax him when I saw it. Coax this kid..."

    "I remember that the president was very funny. He was coaxed to do a task by someone else's candy. It was very easy to deceive, hahaha..."

    Prestige?

    nonexistent.

    For the sake of his son's domineering CEO dream, Lin Xiaozhu still rejected Liu Feng's suggestion. Although Liu Feng was a little regretful, he didn't say much.

    After all, he is the child of Boss Xingyao, how can he be on the show casually? If the child does not do well at that time and is sprayed by others, it is estimated that everyone from the public relations department to the program team will have to follow the bad luck!

    Little Fatty is still young, and it is not a good thing for him to come into contact with such a complex ecological environment as the entertainment industry too early. Before, he was the one who didn't think about it carefully.