Lin Xiaozhu was wearing a neat white shirt and a pair of aqua blue jeans, so tender that she could pinch water.

    He is obviously already a father of a child, but his face shows no signs of time at all, as young as a high school student.

    The moment Lin Xiaozhu appeared on the stage, the audience all boiled, waving their hands one by one and holding up the bright lights. They shouted Lin Xiaozhu's name, and their expressions were excited, as if believers finally saw their gods...

    "Good evening everyone..." Lin Xiaozhu first said a few scenes, and then began to sing non-stop.

    Most of his songs are lingering love songs, which make people's hearts twitch.

    The venue was quiet, except for the occasional sob or two.

    They remembered those years of love, and couldn't help but feel sad...

    The sound of heaven resounded through the venue and echoed around their ears. It was not until the intermission that the immersed audience slowly calmed down.

    The concert was not short, and Lin Xiaozhu reserved time for the intermission so that the audience could go to the toilet. Moreover, he himself has some more lively songs and wants to change a dress.

    When listening to the song, Fatty Feng danced from beginning to end, cheering him up.

    At halftime, he was still in the mood.

    "Dad is great!" Feng Xiaochuan's eyes were bright, "Fans like him very much. When he stands in the middle of the stage, he seems to be shining." Miss

    Sister: "!!!"

    Lin Xiaozhu is the father of Xiaochuan!

    What about the children of relatives?

    Feng Jingbo relaxed his vigilance towards the little fat man as he listened to the little wife's singing.

    Unexpectedly, after a short while, this little guy made a big disaster.

    Feng Jingbo turned sideways and swept the girl behind him with the corner of his eye.

    Seeing the shocked expression on the other's face, Feng Jingbo knew that things had reached the worst point.

    Very good, little fat man, your ice cream is gone, and your candy is gone...

    "Father, I'm going to hug Dad. How long will it take?" Fatty Feng tugged at Feng Jingbo's sleeve and shook shake.

    "It will probably take more than an hour until the concert is over."

    Feng Jingbo folded his fingers and counted. However, after counting for a long time, he couldn't figure it out.

    "Ah, I can't count it, but it just feels like it's going to take a long time." Fatty Feng's bun face was wrinkled, and his distressed appearance was extremely cute.

    Feng Jingbo raised his hand and rubbed his head.

    "Yes, it's been a long time. Xiao Sun, be nice. Let's wait together. Your father won't be working for the next few days, so we'll spend more time with you at home together."

    "Mmmm. Father, I want candy~"

    "No." Feng Jingbo was expressionless.

    Children are to be coaxed and punished.

    Fatty Feng flatly said, "Bad father, I want dad..."

    Fatty Feng felt so wronged that he wanted to leave the chair and go to the backstage to find his father. However, the chair was a little high and he was a little scared.