"It's just a few ambiguous photos, I still look like me when I look at the child."

    "However, I still think...they should have a leg. I don't care, I announce that Xiaozhu and Mr. Feng are locked, and the key is swallowed by Fatty!"

    Seeing this, Lin Xiaozhu couldn't help laughing.

    Although his little fat man is greedy, he doesn't know how to eat keys.

    Immediately afterwards, Feng Jingbo made a new move.

    "Little Fatty's parents, will they be them?"

    A marketing account that received money used the model photos of Little Fatty to compare it with several male and female celebrities. Anyway, from the eyes and nose to the ears and mouth, there are always some similarities that can be compared.

    After the blogger listed so many celebrities who were suspected to be the parents of Fatty, Feng Jingbo's connection with Fatty also plummeted in an instant. Many people think that they were just guessing before. Children, don't they all have a pair of eyes, a nose and a mouth. Who doesn't they look like?

    Now Fatty Feng has started to play with his mobile phone, but for the sake of his eyesight, Lin Xiaozhu has limited the time he can play with his mobile phone every day.

    "Dad~"

    Fatty Feng ran over and hugged Lin Xiaozhu's thigh directly.

    Feng Jingbo raised his eyebrows: "What are you doing with your father?"

    Every time this little fat man hugs his thighs, he always asks for help.

    Fatty Feng ignored Feng Jingbo, but raised his hand and stretched out both hands.

    "Dad, I miss you, hug~"

    Lin Xiaozhu was so sweet to him that he leaned down and picked him up.

    "Little Fatty, you are so heavy. If you go on like this, Dad won't be able to hold you." Lin Xiaozhu rubbed the little Fatty's face and joked.

    In fact, Lin Xiaozhu didn't even bother to hold a large flower pot. It's naturally easy to hold a little fat man.

    He was just worried that if the little fat man didn't restrain himself, his body would be sub-healthy.

    "Dad, I'm still growing. Maybe after a while, my stature will grow up, and naturally I will lose weight." Feng Xiaofa said in a milky voice.

    "I'm still young now, I'm not in a hurry."

    Lin Xiaozhu laughed: "Okay. I'm the eunuch who is in a hurry."

    The little emperor shook his head: "My father is not a eunuch, I am my father's baby, and my father is my baby. Ah."

    The little fat man's mouth was always sweet, making Lin Xiaozhu unable to resist.

    The corners of Feng Jingbo's mouth twitched, and there was an urge to carry the little fat man for three trials.

    Say, what the hell are you doing!

    "Dad~ I want to watch my mobile phone for a while today. Your advertisement and I have already been put on the market, and many people are talking about it. I have been reading their comments these days, but I can't finish reading them all. Can you tell me today? Can you give me a little more time?"

    Lin Xiaozhu: "...Okay."

    Forget it, just make an exception.

    "Dad, you're the best. I just like to read their comments and see them say we have a father-son relationship~"