Feng Falcon breathed a sigh of relief and turned around quickly , holding the candy and running.

    Instead of going to the toilet, he went into a lounge in the hallway. He first opened the bag containing the candy, and then took out the candies one by one.

    It's summer and it's very hot. He stuffed the candy into the side pockets of his trousers, but there was still a lot of candy left.

    He took off his sunscreen, put the candy in the two small pockets of the sunscreen, and inside the hat, and finally hid all the candy.

    However, as soon as he walked out, Feng Falcon regretted it.

    The candy wrappers rub against each other and rustle, revealing everything!

    He could only run quickly, dashed into the car, and tried to cover up the sound of the candy with the sound of footsteps.

    "Xiao Sun, you can't eat too much sugar. Otherwise, your teeth will be completely decayed."

    Lin Xiaozhu stretched out his hand directly to Xiao Chuan Sun: "Take it out and give it to Dad."

    "Woooooo..." Little Fat Sun fake cried.

    "If you don't give it, then I'll just reach out and get it?" Lin Xiaozhu continued.

    Feng Jingbo sat aside and watched them interact with a smile.

    Fatty Feng had no choice but to put his hand into the sunscreen and take out a candy.

    Lin Xiaozhu: "..."

    "Okay. Dad, you've got the candy."

    "There's more, give me..." Lin Xiaozhu sternly pretended to make up his mind.

    Fatty Feng was sobbing and took out candies. In the end, Lin Xiaozhu only left four candies for the little fat man. It's a pocket, just one by one.

    "Zhou Pipi!" Fatty Feng muttered, but his eyes kept rolling.

    Fortunately, he hid some candies in his hood, hee hee...

    Feng Jingbo kept looking at them and never spoke. Seeing Lin Xiaozhu open the bag and put away the candy, he finally made a sound.

    "This little guy's hood is bulging, and he probably hides a lot." On

    the back seat of the car, the little fat man was sitting between his father and his father. In order to prevent Lin Xiaozhu from discovering the secret of the hood, Fatty Feng faced Lin Xiaozhu just now. However, Feng Jingbo, who was behind the little fat man, could see clearly.

    "Uuuuu, my father is also a bad guy..." In the

    end, the "poor" little fat man guarded his only five candies and wanted to cry without tears.

    ——A

    week later, the poster was released, and Lin Xiaozhu's Weibo was instantly surrounded by fans from all walks of life!

    "Ah, ah, I didn't expect Xiaozhu to have such a loving side. I used to think Xiaozhu was a good younger brother, but now I just want to overthrow him and have a monkey with him!"

    "I announce that I am married to Xiaozhu, this The little fat man is our child!"

    "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy Xiaozhu, you are a big kid who can be a father."

    "This kid is so cute, I don't know who it belongs to."

    "Hey, this little fat man has the same eyebrows as Xiaozhu . It's a bit similar. But also, I heard that the little model who was supposed to shoot this time is sick and is the child of a relative's family that Xiaozhu found temporarily."