Lin Xiaozhu attached great importance to this time's Teana Music Awards, but was far less concerned than Feng Jingbo. .

    There is someone who cares about everything about you more than yourself, and wants to make your career go further... This feeling of always being closely guarded by others is really hard to resist!

    Lin Xiaozhu, who was originally soft-hearted, was suddenly defeated like a mountain.

    "Okay. But you have to promise me, Lao Gong, that you can't wear yourself out. When it's time to rest, you must rest."

    "Okay." Feng Jingbo laughed, his chest constantly heaving.

    The two pressed their foreheads against each other, naturally rubbing against each other. This kind of intimacy made Lin Xiaozhu a little infatuated and a little scared.

    Infatuation is because you like it, and fear is because you are worried that the other party will strike while the iron is hot, and go further and bite him.

    Although he was more patient and fucked a lot than before, the old attack was too strong. He still couldn't bear to say...

    Feng Jingbo let go of Lin Xiaozhu, raised his hand and gently scratched his nose.

    "I can rest if I want. You must know that you are the boss, so who would dare to let the boss work overtime?"

    Lin Xiaozhu smiled: "That's right."

    ---

    The time has passed, and the much-anticipated Teana Music Festival is finally here. arrival.

    Feng Jingbo attached great importance to this event, even more than the major projects he talked about before.

    For this appearance, he also specially made a black suit. For couples, one for him and one for the petite wife.

    "Old Gong, the cufflinks of this dress are so beautiful." Lin Xiaozhu gently stroked the sapphire cufflinks on his sleeves.

    Feng Jingbo smiled: "This color looks more mature and stable. Your temperament has always been straightforward, you can press it with your clothes and dress up to make you look more mature. For this kind of formal occasion, it is better to look stable. "

    Old Gong, your eyes are so good."

    Lin Xiaozhu stood in front of the mirror and restrained his smile.

    People rely on clothes, horses rely on saddles, Lin Xiaozhu really has the appearance of a professional elite at this moment, no longer the simple and deceitful appearance before.

    "Okay, it's time to go out. If you stay at home for a while longer, I can't help tying you up and not letting you go out. Dressed so nicely, where do those guys look like..." Feng Jing Bo's jealousy is not ordinary.

    Lin Xiaozhu's mouth twitched, and he silently looked away.

    ——The

    car slowly drove into the parking lot, and the speed became gentle until it finally stopped.

    Feng Jingbo skillfully took out his mask and put it on, covering his handsome face.

    In fact, the camouflage degree of wearing a mask is not enough, and there is still a risk of being seen through. But he didn't want to disguise himself as a bodyguard. It would be too suspicious to wear sunglasses at the venue, and instead would attract all kinds of prying eyes.