The disheveled appearance, changed to someone who didn't know, thought they were doing something in the car.

    "Old Gong, in fact, you don't need to be jealous." Lin Xiaozhu finally explained after finishing his clothes.

    "Actually, the blowing kiss just now was for you."

    Feng Jingbo was a little surprised and looked at Lin Xiaozhu in surprise.

    "Why, Xiaozhu, don't you... don't you like me?"

    Lin Xiaozhu clenched the corners of his clothes tightly with both hands, and said a little embarrassedly: "Old Gong, you are really kind to me.

    " Poor, I have to work hard to fall in love with you. Just now the host asked me to blow kisses, and I thought of you the first time. Are you really unhappy when I blow you kisses in front of so many people?"

    Lin Xiaozhu raised his hand and looked fixedly at Feng Jingbo. His eyes were glowing, and his expression had a little anticipation, as if he was expecting some kind of encouragement.

    Feng Jingbo was stunned by this "sympathy score". He never imagined that one day, he would also be able to associate with the word "poor".

    For a while, all kinds of flavors are mixed.

    There is happiness, and there is sadness.

    He's happy because his Xiaozhu is really too warm, and he's sad because...he pursued Xiaozhu so badly, he was actually sympathized with!

    "Xiaozhu, I'm very happy."

    Feng Jingbo took a deep breath, took Lin Xiaozhu's hand, and squeezed it gently.

    Forget it, don't worry too much about the details.

    "That's good." The corner of Lin Xiaozhu's mouth twitched slightly, raising a bright smile.

    "I will try my best to like Lao Gong in the future, otherwise Lao Gong is really pitiful."

    Feng Jingbo: "..."

    Can we stop talking about this heavy topic?

    ——On

    the other end, Mr. Wu, as usual, was looking for the chef of that year.

    After searching for so many years, he has not seen any trace of the other party. In fact, he is almost giving up. Unexpectedly, at this time, good news suddenly came.

    "Please do Buddha Jump over the Wall for me again, it's a smell I have been dreaming about for many years..." Mr. Wu directly took out the checkbook, "As for money, it's not a problem."

    The man looked embarrassed: "If you are willing to give it to me 100,000, I can tell you the secret. After all, this dish is not something I can make if I want to."

    Mr. Wu thought of the magical effect, and felt that 80% of it had some inside story.

    However, he didn't care either.

    As long as the effect is in place, it doesn't matter what the price is!

    After receiving the money, that person naturally no longer hides it.

    "Actually, the reason why that dish works so well is because of its ingredients. At that time, I accidentally discovered a bamboo shoot that was about to transform. It contains a lot of spiritual energy and is a great tonic for human beings!" The